Chapter 20: Chapter 20 - BLACK Trailer

In this chapter, the cast will react to the BLACK trailer.

Cast:
Blake Belladonna - as herself
Adam Taurus - as himself

The Belladonnas looked at the screen in anticipation as they wanted to know what happened to their little kitten after they left the White Fang.

Sienna and Adam also look at the screen in anticipation as they guessed that this will be about a White Fang mission.

Blake just looked nervous that the viewing might show everyone else (especially the professors) that she used to be a member of the White Fang.

Blake is seen sitting on top of a rock in the middle of the Forever Fall forest.

Blake and Adam's eyes widened in unison as they realized what the viewing was.

The audience noticed their reactions but decided not to say anything as the viewing will speak for itself.

"Blake, it's time." Adam says as his back is seen approaching Blake.

"Okay..." Blake says as she looks back at the bull faunus.

The two are then seen running across the forest before they stop atop a cliff overlooking a railway as a train could be heard in the distance.

Ironwood, Winter, Jacques, and Weiss all gasp in shock as this is the most recent incident of the White Fang stealing dust from SDC cargos.

Blake sends Weiss an apologetic look while the heiress just gave her a look that says she forgives her and holds no grudge against her.

The two then slide down the cliff as they land on top of the train. They then open a hatch as they enter one of the cars.

"Hey, we should do that as a team again sometime!" Ruby said to her team who had mixed reactions. Yang agreed with her sister while Weiss and Blake just looked at the red reaper with deadpanned expressions.

"Don't worry Ruby! We'll also join you!" Nora says excitedly as Jaune and Ren looked hesitant while Pyrrha looked like she was fine but on the inside she was also hesitant.

Oscar just sweatdropped as his experience with fighting on top of trains had been a bad one as it led to infighting due to a certain Wizard's secrets.

"Looks like we're gonna be doing this the hard way." Adam says as the both of them land inside surrounded by Atlesian Knights who activate.

"Don't be so dramatic." Blake says nonchalantly as they prepare to fight.

The Schnees and Ironwood start to pay attention as they now have more ideas to improve their security due to the viewing while Adam and Sienna felt that their next raids will be harder.

The Belladonnas and the teens just gave Blake a look on how nonchalant she was with the situation. The cat faunus just started to eat more tuna from her bowl as she pointedly ignored the looks.