Chapter 24: Chapter 24 - The Rusted Knight

In this chapter, the cast will react to team RWBY in the Ever After meeting Jaune as the Rusted Knight.

Cast:
Jaune Arc/Rusted Knight - as himself
Ruby Rose - as herself
Weiss Schnee - as herself
Blake Belladonna - as herself
Yang Xiao Long - as herself
The Curious Cat - as himself
Teapot Lady - as herself
Hawker - as himself

Everyone waited excitedly for the viewing to start as it will show another scene from the future.

"This will take a while after your plan was enacted." The watcher said to Oscar who was extremely surprised while everyone else looked at the two in curiosity.

The scene opens with a colorful cat holding a basket with a shrunk down older Weiss on its head while a shrunk down older Yang and Blake are in the basket with other jars.

Everyone was taken aback with the scene as it showed a very colorful cat and an older _WBY shrunk down.

Team STRQ, the Belladonnas, and the Schnee family cooed over _WBY as the three of them blushed in embarrassment.

"Where exactly is team RWBY?" Oscar asked the watcher as he was confused

"Team RWBY is in the realm known as the Ever After. It is the place where the brother gods originated from, and also the setting of the fairytale, The Girl Who Fell Through the World. As for the cat, it is known as The Curious Cat and is a resident of that realm." The watcher explained as the audience were flabbergasted that in the future, team RWBY will be in the realm where the gods originated from.

Ozpin, Oscar, and Salem's full attention were now on the screen as they were determined to soak up everything they can from this viewing.

"Is that the teapot lady?" Blake asks as she points to a giant teapot with eyes on its head. Other anthropomorphic creatures are seen walking in the background.

"Oooook? That is something that you do not see everyday." Roman said as he was taken aback with the scene while everyone nodded in agreement.

"Oh! Welcome to families and things! How can I help you!" The teapot lady greets team RWBY and the curious cat as she sees them approaching her stall.

"Looking for nose hairs. No, not the ogre ones." The curious cat said as he rudely messed up the teapot's lady stuff. The said teapot leady grumbled in frustration at the curious cat while an older Ruby with a small mouse on her shoulder is shown holding the basket with her teammates in it as they just watched the scene.

Some in the audience frowned at the curious cat as they found his behavior to be rude.

Those like Roman and Mercury, watched the scene amused as they found the cat's attitude to be funny.

Team STRQ, stiffened a gasp when they saw older Ruby as she looked closer to Summer.

Loud explosions are then heard as everyone looks at the fireworks.