Chapters 30-34: RWBY Chibi Aventures

In this chapter, the cast will react to RWBY Chibi Season 2, Episode 6 - Super Besties.

Cast:
Chibi Ruby - as herself
Chibi Weiss - as herself
Chibi Blake - as herself
Chibi Yang - as herself
Chibi Roman - as himself
Chibi Old Man Shopkeep - as himself
Chibi Zwei - as himself

Everyone in the audience sat in anticipation as they wanted to see chibi versions of themselves.

The scene opens with team RWBY's dorm at night. Everyone could be seen sleeping except for one certain red reaper.

"Oh! It's our dorm!" Yang says in surprise while Ruby, Blake, and Weiss also looked surprised.

The audience, especially STRQ, Willow, Winter, Kali, and Ghira, all cooed at the cute chibi versions of Yang, Weiss, and Blake. The three mentioned all flushed in embarrassment but they also agreed that their chibi selves were cute.

"That looks...structurally unsafe! How are you able to sleep there perfectly fine for months?" Watts asked, baffled as his brain couldn't comprehend it. Ironwood, Winter, and Salem's cabal just laughed at the stupefied look of the scientist but they also wondered how team RWBY was able to survive on those beds.

"Wait, where's Ruby?" Jaune asked as everyone else shrugged and found it weird that Ruby couldn't be seen. Ruby in the meantime felt nervous as she realized this might be that night.

The scene shifts to Weiss's bed as Ruby's head pops out from below

'Wait, I think I met my chibi self in a dream.' Ruby thought to herself when she saw her chibi counterpart but then groaned in pain as suddenly her mother squeals loudly and tightly hugs her as she found chibi Ruby to be very adorable.

"Ruby...what are you doing?" Weiss asks her partner who was being choked out by her mother. Yang and Blake gained suspicious looks as they wanted to know what chibi Ruby was doing.

"Weiss, are you asleep? Weeeeiiiss~" Ruby asks her sleeping teammate with a grin on her face.

"Ruby, you're freaking me out." Blake said when they saw chibi Ruby's almost predatory grin at chibi Weiss.

"Whaaa? Watchu talkin' about?" Ruby said too quickly as she looked a bit nervous.

"I love you most of all, cake butler..." Weiss said while sleeping which caused Ruby to frown before recovering, moving closer to Weiss's ear.

The teens and the Schnees all laugh at what chibi Weiss said, causing Weiss to try and hide herself as she was embarrassed.

"I'll be sure to tell Klein that you love him a lot." Willow says in amusement while Winter and Whitley continue chuckling. Jacques had a small smile on his face as he found his daughter cute but felt a bit jealous that Weiss likes Klein more than him.

"Listen closely...You want to be Ruby's BFF!" Ruby said with a maniacal grin on her face while Weiss said "Oh No...I don't want that" while she frowned in her sleep.

"Ms. Rose, are you trying to hypnotize Ms. Schnee in her sleep?" Ozpin asks the red reaper who looked pale.

"Umm no! Yes! Maybe?!" Ruby yells out in panic while _WBY looks at her in shock. JNPR, Sun, Neptune, and Oscar all made a mental note to lock their doors as they didn't want Ruby to influence them when they're asleep.

Summer looked at her daughter proudly while Taiyang, Raven, and Qrow all shuddered remembering their leader doing the very same thing when they were at Beacon.

Salem, Cinder, Watts, Emerald, and Roman now watched, interested in how chibi Ruby will brainwash her teammates in their sleep.

"But yes yes yes yes you dooo~ You want to hang out and do fun activities with Ruby, all day long~" Ruby whispered while doing hand gestures.

"Ruby, next time just ask me properly so we can schedule." Weiss said as she facepalmed at what the chibi version of her partner is doing. Ruby just nodded sheepishly but was squealing inside that Weiss will willingly hang out with her.

"I...do? That's terrible" Weiss asked herself uncertainty as she shuddered

Ruby deflated while the audience chuckled.