Chp.3

As I stepped through the portal, I felt a sudden rush of energy enveloping me. The world around me blurred, and when it finally cleared, I found myself back in familiar surroundings. I was relieved to see the familiar sights of my own room, with its cozy bed and the comforting presence of my belongings.

Taking a moment to collect myself, I looked down at the watch-like device the Cyber-Spider had given me. It seemed like a simple accessory, but I could sense there was more to it than met the eye. I strapped it onto my wrist, feeling a slight tingling sensation as it connected with my skin.

With my heart still pounding from the unexpected adventure, I couldn't help but wonder how I had ended up in that dimension in the first place. Had it all been a dream, or was there something more to it? The questions swirled in my mind as I tried to make sense of the strange events that had unfolded.

Determined to find answers, I decided to do some research. I turned on my computer, hoping to find any information that could shed light on the mysterious dimension I had visited. As the screen flickered to life, I noticed something peculiar-the watch on my wrist began to emit a soft glow.

Curiosity piqued, I touched the watch, and a holographic interface materialized before me. It displayed a map of interconnected dimensions, each marked with its unique characteristics and inhabitants. I realized that the watch was a portal device, capable of navigating through different realms.

"Woahhh" is all I manage to say right before someone knocks the door. I quickly turn, turning off the pc. Its mom, who is slightly confused. "Where were you, beta?" She asks. "Oh. Im sorry mama I had to stay over at my friends house for some work. We have a small conversation and she tells me to sleep as I have school the other day.

As soon as she leaves the room, I open the pc. But, before I can even react, It starts Malfunctioning. It starts absorbing everything in the room, and Im pulled into another void.

In the dimly lit room, I found myself surrounded by unfamiliar gadgets and futuristic contraptions. The air felt charged with an otherworldly energy, and a sense of unease washed over me. How had I ended up here? My mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation.

As I cautiously explored the room, the flickering lights cast eerie shadows on the walls. My eyes were drawn to a large console at the center, pulsating with an otherworldly glow. Curiosity getting the better of me, I approached it, my heart pounding with anticipation.

Just as I was about to investigate further, a metallic clanking sound echoed through the room. Startled, I turned around to find a figure emerging from the shadows. It couldn't be. The Shadow. It's him. I couldn't think of anything as I knew that this wasn't about to end well.
The dimly lit underground warehouse was filled with tension as the clash of metal echoed through the air. A band of ruthless mercenaries had taken control of the facility, terrorizing innocent civilians and holding them hostage. They thought they were invincible, but little did they know that salvation was about to arrive.

In a sudden burst of shattered glass, a figure descended from the ceiling, a cloak billowing around them like wings. The intruder landed with a thunderous impact, shattering the concrete floor beneath their feet. The mercenaries turned their attention to the entrance, their eyes widening in both fear and disbelief.

Standing tall and unwavering, the newcomer revealed themselves to be a guy of extraordinary skill and power. His eyes burned with determination, and his sleek black armor gleamed under the flickering lights. He was none other than Web-Striker, the new warrior known for his unparalleled combat prowess.

With a confident smirk, Web-Striker slowly unsheathed his dual blades from his back, the steel glinting ominously in the dimness. His every movement exuded an air of lethalness, a predator poised to strike. The mercenaries hesitated for a moment, uncertainty flickering in their eyes, but their hesitation was short-lived.

In a collective roar, the mercenaries lunged at Web-Striker, their weapons raised high. He met their assault head-on, a blur of speed and grace. The clash of steel against steel reverberated throughout the warehouse as the mysterious character deflected their blows effortlessly. With calculated precision, he swiftly fought between his
adversaries, striking with deadly accuracy.