Chp.4

After the intense underground fight, the web-striker, known for his acrobatic combat skills and witty banter, approached the tech-savvy spiderglitch, whose ingenuity with glitchy gadgets were the coolest. They exchanged nods of respect, and shook hands.

(Pov- Web-striker)

"That was cool. Not bad" I say, chuckling. "Yeahh. Even you got some cool moves i gotta say." she said, smiling back. "Well, so ready to help the world?" She says, with a curious smirk. "Mhm. Lesgoo." We do a fist bump, going back to our worlds, waving each other byes.

I reach back home, tired. Still processing what just happened. "This gon be a fun journey" I think, going to bed.

(Pov-Spider-glitch)

I come back to earth, in a rush because for the 5th time, I had forgot to complete my homework which is due tomorrow. I sit back to studies, still confused with whatever is going on. I have so much of things to pay focus on now. Will I be able to do it?

I sigh back, finally closing the book after completing my work of 2 hrs. I look at the time, its almost 1 am. Welp. I get up, slugging my steps through the hall, going towards the bedroom. And I sleep, with unanswered thoughts swirling in my head.

The next day~

Glitch pov
I wake up, lazily. It's a holiday due to rains. Ugh. I don't even wanna wake up 😭.
I decide to teleport to the portal, to the universe where everything happened.
Plus I also have to go meet the web striker to take some device from him. He says that he's made some device.
I stumble out of the door, waving bye to mom. I go a spacious place, where there is no chaos. I wear the watch, opening the portal to the other universe.

I land roughly on the land, barely even breathing. I quickly rub off the dust, standing up. Walking ahead, I explore the place, waiting for the web striker guy.
I'm almost about to leave when someone taps on my shoulder.

Web striker pov-
I reach the place, rushing to find glitch. I run through the streets to find her looking at some machine. She's about to leave before I stop her. She turns around, startled. "Hey. You scared me" She says laughing. "Yeah sorry about that, I'm late coz i was stuck in some work." I apologize. "Nah its fine. Anyways." I remember the device.
"I made a phone like small machine through which we can stay in contact of each other." I say, taking out the mobile like device.

"Damn it looks cool." She says, taking the device. "Well so in this I have added features and specialities. And you can contact me too in times of danger."