Chp.2

I am still confused about what just happened in the past hour. I was a normal school girl and now suddenly I'm in a different dimension and I can't figure out anything.
This place looks somewhat like the lab where the experiment malfunctioned. I get up and dust my dress. Walking around, I figure out some things.
There was a big accident or a glitch of the experiment which is now like a cyber virus. Oh shit. I think it might attack devices in any way.

My brain isn't able to process anything as I'm still trying to find a way out. There are technical wires hanging around and walking further, I realise that this place is DIMENSION 00-87.
This place is all about technology and cyber related things. It's like I'm in the future. But I need to find a way out.

I'm about to start finding more things when I'm suddenly stumbled and attack by- A web?!?!
Uhhm. I stumble onto the floor, the spiderweb all dangling on me. "Eww." Is all I manage to speak, as I'm clearly disgusted. As soon as I look up, oh how I regret doing so as there's this weird creature hanging upside down. And its staring right at me. Oops.
Before I can even do anything, I lowers down beside me. I freeze. But, looks like I'm dreaming because the creature is Spiderman? Wow many weird things happening here. "Hey buddy. I think you came in the wrong place. Are you human?" The spider(wo?)man asks. Wow, she talks. Then she must be spiderwoman. "Um I am Isha. Aur tum kaun ho?" (Translation- and who are you) I have a habit of speaking half english and half hindi when I'm freaking out. The spiderwoman tilts her head, confused. "Oh. I mean who are you?" I say. "I'm the Cyber-Spider. Nice to meet you." She says, taking out her mask. Damn she's so so pretty.

Cyber-Glitch face~

She smiles, taking out her hand

She smiles, taking out her hand. "Hey. I need your help way out of here." I say, shaking hands with her.
"Oh sure, honey. Well you're from Earth, right?" She asks. "Yeah." I nod.
"Alright, lets get you outta here." She says getting up. We start walking towards a small doorlike structure which is in mid air. She stops. "Wait." Spiderwoman says as she's taking out something from her spidersuit pocket.
"Here. This is a watch-like device which you have to wear to the journey back home. Make sure you don't lose it." She says, giving the watch to me. "Okay" I say, as I step into the door like portal, waving her goodbye.