Chapter I: First Sight

Y/N's POV:

I arrived at my friend Oliver's house with my car. He has black brownish silky hair with a cute birthmark near his ear.

I opened the car door from inside and got out, I was wearing a baggy black shirt with some cargo pants.

I went to his place for a sleepover but the people at my school thinks we are dating so they started rumours about us but I didn't really care much.

I then ranged on the doorbell and stand there paitently.

Then suddenly the door opened revealing a handsome young boy that seems to be around my age. He's similar to Oliver but instead he has got black silky hair and was wearing a black vest that exposes his muscles.

I jumped from the strange man and almost fall but I quickly picked myself up.

"Hi there, who are you?" I asked confused.

"I'm Han Jisung, who are you may I ask?" He leaned on the wall looking at me with his calming but with a sense of annoyance black eyes.

"I.." I was left speechless by how good looking he was but I quickly shaked it off to not embarrass myself.

"I'm Y/N Chan. Is Oliver here?" I asked as I tried looking in the house for Oliver.

He moved aside to let me step in and closed the door behind me. "Oliver is in his room, I will be in my room right in front of his so if u need anything just ask him or me." He said unbothered and grabbed his cup of hot chocolate and went upstairs.

I nodded before he went up and I decided to call Oliver by phone, so I grabbed out my phone and text him.

-In her phone-

Y/N:
"Hey I'm here where are you?"

Oliver:
"Oh im coming! Has my brother let u in?"

Y/N:
"That was your brother? Damn, y'all don't look alike. But yes he did."

Oliver:
"Yea we don't but I'm coming! Wait for me!

Y/N:
"Okay."
Read 12:34 a.m.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I grab onto my phone and sat down on the couch and waited patiently.

I then heard a distant door slam and stomping down the stairs. I turned to the left to see Oliver coming down with a book in his hand.

"Hey there slow down." I said jokingly as he made his way to me.

He sat down on the couch next to me and panted before responding.

"Sorry about that. Wanna go study now?"

"Sure. Lead the way."

We both got up on the same time and I followed him from behind. While going up the stairs, I see family picture of him and his family.

I also saw Han's room and Oliver's room, it really had difference.

When we entered his room, I made my way to the spare bed at the side of the room, I placed my stuff down before laying down on the bed.

"Y/N, you there?" He spoke before I almost fell asleep on the soft and comfy bed.

"Oh yea I am."

"You tired or something?"

I nodded as I opened my phone.

Oliver then layed down next to me to see what I was looking at on my phone. He had always done this so it was okay for me.