Chapter II: Awkward Mission

Y/N's POV:

I woke up due to the bright and shining sunshine. As I sit up from the bed, realization hits my head hardly.

"Wait..SCHOOL!" I immediately get up and straight to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

After a few minutes I come out all dressed and ready. I snatch my bag from my desk chair and sprinted downstairs.

"There you are. Come on now your gonna be late." Said my mom in a rush. I quickly grab the garlic toast from the plate and shoved it in my mouth.

Me and my mom then rush to the car and head to school.

When we arrived I quickly said a quick goodbye and love you to my mom and then rush inside.

Once I reach inside I go in my full classroom with the teacher staring at me as I panted.

"Just in time, Y/N. Go ahead, take a seat." The teacher said to me as he prepares the needed books.

I quickly get to my seat and put down my bag. I look over at my side to see Han, Oliver's brother.

He waved at me and smiled which I founded quite cute, I also gave him a wave and a smile back.

Han's POV:

As I was in my seat with a empty seat next to me which was Y/N's. I don't know if she will come or not but please come. Before the bell rang, Y/N comes in panting. Never knew she could come on time. She sat down next to me which let me notice her silky and a little bit wet hair, swaying around.

I gave her a kind smile and a wave, hoping she will do it back.

And she did.

I found her response adorable. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. Something is wrong with me.

I quickly turn to the teacher to hide my hint of red blush around my round cheeks.

Y/N's POV:

After I gave him my response, he immediately turned away to the teacher. Did I do something wrong? I'm not sure. I also noticed his ears and his cheeks were kinda red, I wonder what that is.

After class, it was now recess. I went to meet up with Oliver like usual.

As I was walking near the hallway with lockers, I noticed Han staring at me.

I immediately tensed up from the stare of him and I decided to stare back. I noticed how he looked so good in just a plain white T-shirt with a jacket. I never knew he got style.

He finally realized I was staring back at him and I saw his ears turning into a red pinkish color. He's flustered.

I went over to Oliver who was talking with someone but that person went away after.

"Hey Oliver! What are you doing?" I said happily.

"Oh nothing, just some talking with people like usual. Also, I'm opening a party this Saturday, wanna come?" He said with a mixed of excitement and enthusiasm.

"Sure! Any dress attire?" I asked just to make sure.

"Well there's no dress attire, but u need a partner for it."

"I don't have one though. What do I do?" I hope Oliver was free when I asked him.

"Well I already have a partner which is Olivia, but u can go with my brother Han if that's okay with you?" Just like I guessed it. Olivia was with him.

Olivia was part of the popular girls. She had blonde hair and was one of those brat girls, always looking for attention and drama.

Back to the conversation, I was half shocked and half not surprised because Oliver liked Olivia quite some time now.

"Okay then. I'll go ask Han." I then went to the cafeteria to find Han since he wasn't at his spot anymore.

At the cafeteria, I found Han eating.

I sat down next to him and looked at him eat.

"Oh hey Y/N. Need anything?"

"Nah, just one question."

"Ask away." He said as he was digesting the food in his cute round squirrel-like cheeks.

"Are you going to your brother's party? "

"Yea, why?"

"Can you be my.. dance partner?" I asked scared I will get rejected because understandable. I'm not that pretty if you ask me.

He looked at me in shock as I wait patiently for his answer.

Han's POV:

"Can you be my..  dance partner?" She said politely in a hint of nervousness in her tone.

"Yes." I said simply. But my heartbeat was beating quite fast. I don't understand what this feeling is. It's either affection or something else, but this is new to me.

A/N note:

OMG HEY Y'ALL SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BORING BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE IT DRAMATIC AND SPICY FOR NEXT CHAPTERR

IM SURPRISED THIS CHAPTER ISNT THAT LONG JUST NEAR A THOUSAND LOLL

Anyways, see you in the next chapter!

Word count: 835 words