Chapter IV: Luckily It Was You

️🔞 WARNING:18+ PART, BEWARE. 🔞

Han's POV:
On the way back home, the shopping bags took all the space at the side, crowding me and Y/N together. She had no choice but to sit on my lap.

As she sat on my lap lightly, I felt my stomach have butterflies fluttering around and I try to control myself to not blush.

The road was bumpy and filled with rocks from the severe thunder storm days ago, it even made Y/N start jumping up and down and had to hold onto the door handle as the car went through the rocks on road roughly.

I suddenly felt something in my pants twitch every few seconds.

Oh fuck.

It happened at the worst time ever.

I feel Y/N moving around, adjusting her place, making my dick feel more hard every second.

Then we finally arrived at her house, Oliver will be dropping me off because me and Y/N had some school assignments we needed to discuss together so I'm sleeping over tonight.

We quickly got out of the car and grabbed the shopping bags. I grabbed some of the bags to cover my dick that was already dripping hard.

Oliver then drove away in his car, the car slowly being devoured by the trees and the sound disappeared.

Y/N's parents were not around, so it was only us two in her big house.

We entered into the door and went up the stairs, heading into her room.

We set the stuff down and I quickly covered my dick with a pillow to let it disappear slowly.

Time goes fast and we discussed multiple assignments, we decided to take a break.

"Let's take a break, shall we?" Y/N said to me as she puts the stack of books and papers away to a corner.

During those two hours of discussing, my dick stood still.

Y/N suddenly stood up, "I'll uhm.. go to the bathroom real quick." She said before she ran off holding onto her skirt. What was she hiding?

It's been 20 minutes, she's still in the bathroom and im starting to hear muffled sounds and whimpers coming behind the bathroom door, it made me had pleasure and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I went up onto the bed, undo my belt and unzipped the zipper, I then take off my pants and my wet boxers off, my dick finally having freedom as the pre-cum squirts out of the tip.

I start pleasuring my dick, my hand massaging it and preparing it as it continues to squirt out pre-cum.

Then suddenly the bathroom door opened, I turned my head over to the door to see Y/N with messed up hair, her skirt slightly lifted up and her legs shaking a little.

I saw her cheeks get red as she noticed my wet dripping cock wrapped around my hand.

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry, I just really couldn't hold it and-" I tried to wear my boxers back quickly as possible as I try to explain and give a reason but I was cut off by Y/N.

Her lips on mine.

It felt like heaven for a moment, her cherry flavored lips on mine, it felt like clouds, squishy and soft.

She climbed onto me and sat on my lap, my throbbing cock in front of her.

She slides her precious hands, the nails against my skin made me tingle.

"Don't worry, I'll help you like how I helped myself." She said before she prepared her mouth and slid my throbbing cock in her wet mouth.

Holy shit.

I can't believe this is happening right now.

She takes it in so preciously. She used to be so innocent and shy but I never seen this side of her before. So needy and good for me.

"Oh that's right pretty girl." I said as I grip on her hair and push her head in closer, letting her take my whole cock.

She moans as she licks it with her tongue, I groaned from her job that's shes giving me.

"Such a good and needy little pet, aren't we?" I said as she looks at me in the eyes with teary eyes and her cute little look as she nods and continues.

"I'll give your reward for your amazing job later, my love." I said to her before I cut myself off to my groans.

She then stops and starts taking off my shirt, touching my toned body with my abs hidden away from light.

I moaned from her cold touch on my body, making me flinch and hold her tightly against me.

She soon then proceeded to start taking off her clothes, but I stopped her.

I then place my hands on her clothes, slowly taking it off to reveal her black laced bra, you could see through her bra, her breasts gargantuan.

I ripped off all of clothing stuck on her precious skin, revealing her sweaty body on me.

I kissed her passionately as I grip on her hair, muffled moans coming from her mouth.

I pulled out and our saliva string between our lips.

I then layed her down on the bed and hold onto her waist.

I then started thrusting my dick in her, her walls hovering over my dick.

Her walls was tight, but was able to take my cock in. I thrusted it in and out repeatly like a musical rhythm, while her moans were melodies following it.

She started tearing up by the pain but was pleasure, I wiped her tears with my hands as I thrusted harder and faster.

I fastened my pace as I see her shaking and holding on to me tightly. I love seeing her under my arms, she was so dolled up just to get destroyed and ruined by me.

"Good girl my love, now you better take it all in." I said as I continued harshly.

I feel her shaking intensely, she reached the limit. I feel her grip on my arms tightened as she came on my cock.

Her cum was squirting out of my pussy, I pull out my cock and used my fingers to scoop her cum and lick it off my fingers.

After she finishes, her slim fingers fell on the bed, feeling relaxed after all those tense thrusts.

I lay down with her as she hovers herself over to me and under my arms.

We cuddled for a bit before we wear our clothes back.

It was such a thrilling experience. Doing it with her, I felt our relationship got even better and closer.

I wonder what will come next.

A/N's note:
OKAY HOW WAS IT?? GIVE ME YOUR OPINION OR ANY TIPS IN THE COMMENTS BC IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO I TOOK A BUNCH OF INSPO FROM OTHER STORIES SOO YEA !! ANYWAYS THATS ALL 😻

Word count: 1160 words