Chapter One

The land was dark and no sign of light showed through the thick blanket. Quackity paced the hallway wondering why the president wanted him urgently. After a while the door opened and Tubbo walked out, so did the horrible scent of alcohol and smoke of cigars, he glanced at Quackity but before he could say anything the president Jchlatt was there. And Tubbo walked away.

"Come in Quackity." The president urged. And Quackity hesitantly walked in. The door shut behind him and he could hear a lock click. "Come now Quackity don't act like you don't know me." Jschlatt whispered and walked to his seat and sat. "Sit now sugar." Quackity slowly made his way to his seat. And sat, "look Jschlatt I don't know why you want me here but if it's about me divorcing you-" Jschlatt cut Quackity off his sentence. "Now, now honey. I never wanted to reopen any scars now. So shut the fuck up." Quackity gulped.

"Do you know why your here?" Jschlatt asked. No response. "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION QUACKITY OR SO HELP ME." Jschlatt yelled and stood up making his way slowly to Quackity. He grabbed Quackity's collar. "Do you know why your FUCKING here?" "N..no sir." Quackity struggled.

I'ma make chapter 2 rn!!! I hope you enjoy one of my first stories about the QSMP or the DSMP!!!