Chapter Three

Read Chapter Two for a recap anyways enjoy. :D

Quackity finally finished the papers he was given and passed out completely forgetting to hand in the papers.

***Meanwhile with Jschlatt***

"Where the fuck is Quackity." Jschlatt sucked on his cigar and blew a puff of smoke. "He's late. Ugh don't tell me I'ma have to get em.." Jschlatt stood up and made his way to the door until. "Sorry sir, here's the papers.." Quackity handed in the papers. Jschlatt grabbed Quackity and locked the door. "Sir??" Quackity gasped. "Leave the papers on my desk. Plus you want a beer?" "No thank you." Jschlatt rolled his eyes. "Whatever. More for me then." Jschlatt walked to the fridge and picked out two beers. Quackity on the other hand place his papers on his desk.

Click.

"Ah!" Jschlatt sighed happily. "Nothing like a beer to help you with life." Quackity had the courage to correct him but stayed quiet knowing the consequences. "You know what Quackity I demand you to have a beer." "No t..thanks sir." Jschlatt rolled his eyes. "Come on don't be a pussy have one." He stood up. "I can't s..sir, I'm u.. underaged.." Jschlatt started to get pissed off. "Well its my country and I say you have a fucking beer!!!?" Jschlatt yelled. "No." Quackity refused. Jschlatt grabbed a empty glass bottle and hit Quackity around the head. Quackity fell to the ground and had a bloody head but wasn't too injured, salty tears ran down his cheeks. Jschlatt stood there sighing. "Your fine. So don't be dramatic it can be way worse." Jschlatt spoke. "You still have a punishment for not listening to me."

I hope you enjoyed this episode anyways see you next time. :P