Chapter Nine

Hey guys welcome to another episode I hope you enjoy! :)

***With Technoblade, SapNap, Dream and George***

Sapnap showed them the video he took of Jschlatt hurting Quackity. "So that's what's been happening ever since Schlatt had been president?" Dream sighed. Sapnap nodded. "Yes but I don't know why Quackity hasn't told us." Sapnap felt guilty Techno placed a hand on his shoulder. And a she was about to speak Willbur and Tommy along with Tubbo walked in. "I have an idea of what we can do." Willbur grinned ear to ear. Everyone was curious and listened in on the plan.

***With Quackity and Schlatt***

Quackity was stuck in bed with Schlatt holding him tightly by the waist. He just wished the nightmare was over, he did love Jschlatt but he took it too far sometimes. "Sugar Pumpkin? Why are you awake?" Schlatt sat up. And slipped Quackity on his lap. Quackity was too much in pain to move. "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION ALE-" Then sirens blared and a speaker was heard. "Jschlatt you must meet us at the hub. We will say this peacefully now but if you don't come within an hour we will use force." Then sirens stopped blaring and the speaker died down everything was quiet. "What did you do Alex." "I...I didn't do anything.."

I hope you liked this chapter I will see you for the last chapter. :]