Chapter Eight

Hey honeys and welcome to another chapter I hope you enjoy this chapter warning tho it has slight abuse. Mature. Slight smut.

Schlatt slowly awoke his eyes. It was 7:20 in the morning. And looked down and smiled slightly. Quackity had fallen asleep on top of him. He gently pushed Quackity of him and got up. As he walked over to the fridge to grab another bottle of vodka.

***Quackity wakes up***

"Hm??" Quackity stretched. Why did it smell like alcohol? He looked in the kitchen to see Schlatt chugging a lot of alcohol. "Schlatt?? What are you doing??" Quackity accidentally yelped. Schlatt put his empty bottle down and walked up to Quackity as Quackity slowly backed away. And his back hit the armrest. "Doll? Why are you backing away?~" Schlatt leaned over the delicate boy who was shaking. He grabbed his chin and made him look at him. "Well?" No response. Jschlatt kissed Quackity on the lips and let go. "Schlatt.. please stop drinking..."

SLAP.

Quackity was slapped around the face by his lover. "Aww my poor love of my life~ Maybe you shouldn't talk when not spoken too baby~" "*hic*" Quackity had streaks of tears flooding his face. "oh hush my love. I know I don't play nice I know~" Schlatt chuckled. "If you think your words are nice then you better shut your mouth real tight." Quackity mumbled.

Alrighty lovelies that's all for this chapter but I must say there is only two chapters left.. hmm I might give you a bonus.. alright here's a bonus:

Bonus:

Sapnap gasped he took a picture of what Schlatt did to Quackity and ran. He had to tell Dream and Technoblade, anyone!

Schlatt looked out the window and shrugged by the time he looked out SapNap had left.

That's all now bye bye! See you next time! C;