Chapter Five

Go read chapter Four if your confused anyways enjoy -_-

Quackity rubbed his eyes as he woke up. "Fucking hell last night was rough.." he sighed. Schlatt leaned over. "Rough how pumpkin?~" Schlatt teased. Quackity crossed his arms. "Shut the fuck u-" Schlatt pulled Quackity on his lap and stroke his fingers through his hair. "Your beautiful doll." Schlatt whispered in Quackity's ear. Quackity blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Hey schlatt?" "Hm?" "Can we go out to the shop?" "Why?" "For food and drinks and snacks and-" "okay okay I get it, lemme get dressed and find my keys." Quackity was so excited that he jumped out of bed and took schlatts hoodie and trousers. Whereas Schlatt just dressed in his favorite blue sweatshirt and blue trousers.

***Time skip***

Jschlatt was bored as the grocery store. But he saw a black maid dress and slipped it in one of the bags and picked up condoms. "What are those for?" Quackity asked. "I think you know sugar~" Quackity blushed. As Schlatt went to grab a lot of beer and alcohol and cigars and I mean a lot. "Schlatt? Why alcohol?" "Because doll I need it." "Doll? That's a new one!" Quackity and schlatt laughed a bit as they slowly had made their way to the cash point. "put it on my card." Jschlatt ordered.

Hope you liked it 😏 and see you for Chapter Six!