Pool day

#Imagine you and Julian had just woke up. You guys were laying down in his bed watching t.v.  You guys got bored so you  both walked downstairs . You went to the kitchen to go and make breakfast for everyone. After eating you guys decided to spend the day in the pool. It was you  julian, jovani, Andrea, Ryan, Mario, and Jonas.  All the boys were playing water basketball and you and Andrea were sitting at the table that was built into the pool. You and Andrea got out of the pool and you guys had nice bodies and you guys decided to wear bikinis. Ryan was checking out Andrea and Julian was checking you out.  Jovani, Mario, and Jonas splashed them with water til they started to blink. You just laughed while laying down on the floor to tan on your belly so your butt was showing just to torment Julian. Andrea caught on and did the same as you. You looked at Julian and he was drooling and you just laughed. Jovani noticed again and splashed the him once again. He said hey he was going to blink but something happened along the way. Jovani said "yeah you noticed she had a butt". He said "yeah pretty much". While laughing. You and Andrea got up and went back in the pool to swim around and you teased Julian and she teased Ryan. After all of that fun your day was over and you all went to sleep.

Hey guys sorry if this was bad don't forget to vote and please leave me some comments and I will respond to them and if you want an imagine inbox me thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i will also do Jovani, Mario, and Jonas. I will do whoever u want. THANKSSSSS AGAIN