Julian Cheating but... on Christmas

#imagine you and Julian just had a baby 5 months ago. you guys had a little boy he was so cute. he looked just like Julian. It was Christmas and you went with Julian and his family and (your baby's name) You guys were all having a great time. Julian was drinking which was rare. His old gf showed up out of no where and was talking and getting really close to Julian. You didn't like that so u sat next to him and gave him (yourr baby's name) to hold. Your baby's name) needed to be changed when u came back down Julian as in the other room making out with his ex. You said wtf and he turned around and said the usual its not what it looks like blah blah blah. 

     you walked out of the room and ran into Julio and asked to hold (your baby's name) but u were crying. Julian walked out of the room and ran after you. You had got to the door but as soon as you went to lock it Julian came in closed the door and locked it. You didn't even look at him you just sat there. he said babe please let me explain. which u replied with "WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU EXPLAIN AND HOW YOU JUST FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WTF DUDE"

     He said all calm "Babe i know but i went to get (your baby's name) blanket and she followed me and grab my face and kissed me cuz she heard you coming down" you said "omg Julian im sorry i yelled i guess i got jealous" He said "its fine i would have yelled and got mad to baby girl i love you" You replied with "I love you to babe