Julian Forgets Your Anniversary

#Imagine it was yours and Julian's 1 year anniversary and u were excited. U woke up and Julian wasn't in bed but there's was a note. The note said "I'll b at the studio all day long don't wait up love ya"
      You thought we'll ok then at this point u knew Julian had forgot ur anniversary so u were a lil sad. The day had passed and it was 2:00 in the morning and Julian just got home

     After he did all his business in the bathroom he came to bed and tried to cuddle u. You stopped and said "leave me alone and got his arms and threw them off of u"

     He didn't know why u were mad at him and he didn't bother to ask he just said ok and went to sleep. The next morning he had the day off. U woke up and he said "babe why r u mad at me" U looked at him and just shook ur head and said don't even talk to me.

     He said "why r u acting all moody r u on ur period" that pissed u off u still didn't tell him anything. U decided that he needed to figure that out for himself.

     U went downstairs to watch t.v. cuz u didn't want to be with Julian at the moment. He came downstairs and tried to lay down on ur lap u moved and told him not to touch u.

     Still him being clueless he didn't think anything of it he just said "what did I do and whatever I did I'm sorry" so u decided to tell him.

     U said "mayb I'm mad cuz my boyfriend forgot out 1 year anniversary do u think about that" he just looked at u and said "omg babe I'm so sorry I forgot I just have been so busy trying to put out another song for mu goonies.

     U just looked at him and rolled your eyes and said "yeah whatever just leave me alone" U walked to your guys shared bedroom and closed the door and locked it.

     Hours have passed and Julian was still downstairs u were thirsty so u went to go get some water. He was laid on the couch and had tear stains on his cheeks. U looked at him and said "how could u forget" but u said it in a whisper so he wouldn't wake up.

     U walked to the kitchen and 1 minute later Julian walks in and wraps his arms around u and kisses ur neck and tells u "I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry babe I don't know how I forgot the most important day of my life and I won't ever forgive myself"

     U looked at him and he was crying and that made u cry. U just looked at him and hugged him and kissed him. U told him "I forgive u babe I love u" he said "I love u to my princess"

     He said "let me make it up to u my princess" u said "Ok" He then grabbed ur hand and led u to ur shared bedroom and made u feel wonderful with some makeup sex ;)

                     HEY GUYS WELL HERE'S ANOTHER ONE MAKE U SURE U READ SOME OF MY OTHER IMAGINES AND COMMENT AND VOTE. thanksssssssss