Odds

Monday,6:30.
You wake up still thinking why is that boy familiar. You stop thinking about it and go downstairs to eat breakfasts. You go to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal. When you finish eating it you get ready to go to school.
"Now what outfit should I wear? Oh this denim skirt and a white top, perfect" you happily smile. As you go downstairs with your outfit ready,makeup ready and school bag prepped you see that Bill is going out of the house with a boy that looks like his twin and driving off to school.
You start being suspicious of Bill not mentioning his twin yesterday."Liz stop thinking and strat doing" you say to yourself and go out of the house. You get in your car put on a GPS to your new school and start driving.
As you arrive at the school parking area you see a familiar figure leaning against a car. It was Bill, and next to him his twin. Surprisingly there was an empty spot next to there car so you park there. As you get out of the car you hear a voice."Liz! Is that you? Bill was surprised seeing her at there school. "OMG!,Bill hey" they both hug but Bill's twin wasn't paying attention."I didn't expect you to actually go to our school" Bill was surprised. "What were the odds" I said while the bell rang."Well we better get going, hope to see you at lunch!" Bill said as he was going in to the school.

Wow I didn't expect this to happen but I'm loving Germany by far
What we're