Birthday

You wake up at 6am and realize its you birthday and the day you fly to the Maldives. 

You get dressed and run downstairs to say good morning to Tom. " Good morning baby" You hug him. " Good morning birthday girl" he gives you a kiss. " Is everyone packed and ready to go?" Bill yells. " Yes" everyone answers. I get my suitcases and give it to Tom so he can put it in the taxi. We all get in 2 taxis and drive to the airport. "Does everyone have there passports?" Ellie asks. "Oh shit I don't" Everyone looks at you. " Joking of course I do" everyone sighs in relief. We get to the airport and meet the others. We get into the airport we go threw security. We finally arrive to the shops are I go into the make up store. I buy myself  lip balm and I wait for the others outside the store. I see Bill walking towards me with a big smile on his face " This is for you". He passes me a Pandora bag, I open it and see a spider man bracelet " OMG BILL YOU SHOULDNT HAVE" you hug Bill. " have maching ones" he shows his wrist. All of us meet and we head to the airplane. We get in and I get the seat  next to the window and next to me is Tom and Bill. You take of and hold Toms hand. The turbulence wasn't bad but it stopped quickly. You were so sleepy so you accidentally fell asleep on Toms shoulder. Your flight was 12 hours so you slept for 4 hours. You wake up and realize you fell asleep on Toms shoulder " I'm so so sorry " you apologize. " Its ok princess, did you sleep well?" he asks smiling. " Yes I did, Do you want to watch a movie?" you ask Bill and Tom. " Sure" they both agree and you watch Scream. An hour in the stewardess comes and brings us food, she places the food on our trays and you see Tom has a note besides his table. You notice that Tom noticed the note and you see that he didn't even look at it and ripped it apart. You give him a kiss and you say " Thank you". " The only girl i love is you" he says. You start eating your pasta and you couldn't finish it. " Can you help me" you ask Tom. " I can " Bill says before Tom answers. You give Bill your food and you start eating your fruits. You finish your food and your movie and you have 5 hours left of the flight. You decide to watch another movie called Scream 2 to waist the time. After you find the movie there's 30 minutes left and you decide to go to the toilet. You try opening the door but hear someone speaking on the phone, but the voice is familiar. " Yes I'm on the same flight as them" You realize its Nick. You run back to your place, sit down on the chair and say" I was trying to open the door but hear Nick saying that he's on the same flight as us" you stressfully say. " How do you know its Nick?" Bill asks. " His voice" you say. " Tom text Georg and say that Nicks on the same flight, and Bill you text Ellie" They text Ellie and Georg so they can tell everyone. " Ok everyone knows" Bill says. " We are about to land, when we do land we have to stay close and we cant get close to Nick" You make a Group on "Messages" so everyone can text each other. The group chat: Guys we have to stick together when we land and we cant get close to Nick" you text. " But were do we meet?" Kiki asks. " We will inside of the airport wright where we exit and since Georg and Gustav are closer to the exit they will have to tell us if Nick exited before us. Ok?" Tom texts. " Ok " everyone answers. The plain lands and everyone stands up to get out. I look towards the exit and see Gustav and Georg leave the plane and we slowly move towards the exit. Me, Tom and Bill leave the plane and go towards Georg and Gustav. " Did he leave" You ask. " No, not yet."  Gustav answers." Oh god" you nervously say but you see Ellie, Kiki and Rina get out of the plane. You run up to them and hug them " Oh your safe" you sigh in relief. 

You all get out of the airport and Ellie yells " MALDIVES HERE WE COME" 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I DONT THINK I WILL BE ABEL TO POST TODAY ANYMORE BUT I HOPE THATS OK. IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT POOKIES.