Med Kit

After 8h Bill still was sad about Ellie so we decided to go to a bar.

I go upstairs to wear a cute read dress and accidentally Mach Tom. We get out of the house and get into Toms car. It was about a 20 min drive. We finally arrive and get out of the car. And walk into the bar. I didn't want to get drunk because i knew i will have to drive." Bartender 1 shot" Bill said. After 5 minutes" Another shot" He said. "Another shot" And he ordered 7 in a row. "Bill have some water." you say. " NoU" he said. You lean to whisper something to the bartender" Next time he asks for a shot pour water instead of vodka" He shakes his head. Bill orders 4 more shots and doesn't suspects a thing. This whole time Tom only drank 1 glass of rum but the whole time he was staring at me. "LeTs dRiNk" Bill says. "Il pass" you say. " I tHiNk I-I tHiNk Im GaNa SmOkE." Bill steps out of the bar. After some minutes i hear a noise coming from outside. Oh no, BILL. I quickly run out and Tom follows me. We go outside and see Bill fighting a man. Tom quickly breaks apart the fight, grabs Bill and puts him in a car. I start driving and see Bill bleeding." Do you have a med kit at the villa?" You ask Tom. "Yes " Tom answers.

I drive into the villa quickly get out of the car t help Tom get Bill inside. We sit Bill down on the couch and i say" Get the med kit il get a trash can". We get the things and we sit down next to him. I start treating his wounds while he passes out. I finish treating him and put a blanket over him." Hes done and i want to go to bed."

Me and tom went to sleep my head on his six-pack his arm around me.

TYSM FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL POOKIES AND I HOP YOUR READY FOR THE NEXT PART