𝟎𝟏𝟎

- Beth's Apartment 
⁹:³⁰ ᵃᵐ, ᵗᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ

"Beth! Have you seen my black knee-high boots?!" I say running around the apartment like a maniac trying to see them. "You mean these ones?.." Beth stands in my doorway holding the boots. 

"Where were they!?" 

"By your full-length mirror..." Hmm. I guess my eyes chose to ignore that they were right in front of me this whole time...

"Where are you going anyway that you would need to wear those..." She says handing them to me. Yesterday Bobby ended up texting me, asking me if I'd want to hang out. We now have a date to go to the farmers market together. I was hesitant to say yes to it because of everything that happened with Eli that night. I've decided not to tell Rob, what he doesn't know can't hurt him. 

As for my job, I have very flexible hours. And by flexible hours I mean that I only have three patients... So I'm free most of the week! 

Back to the boots, are they totally farmers marker appropriate? no. I wanted to look cute for Rob though. My outfit today consists of a white half-buttoned shirt, a black mini skirt, my boots, and my purse of course. 

"Somewhere..." I run back into my room to add the final touches to my look. 

"Anna, Rob is here!" I grab a random leather jacket on the floor and head out. I see Rob standing in the doorway with his shades on. "Hey!" I give him a light smile. 

"Hey," He matches my smile. 

On our way to the farmers market, we talked about how our weeks had been since we last saw each other. He apologized for going ghost on me and I failed to mention my date with Eli. All I said was that I briefly saw him. 

Before I knew it we were at the market. The first thing I saw was a stand with a bunch of lemons. 

"You know what we should do?" I say as I run up to the stand, Robert following suit. "What?" his tone is low and a bit raspy. "We should make some strawberry lemonade when we get home!" 

"Sure" is all Bobby says as I buy the lemons. 

"Somebody here has the same cologne as Eli," Rob says abruptly causing me to catch my breath. This is Eli's jacket I'm wearing. God! How did I not notice?! 

I hope Rob doesn't notice that this is Eli's jacket although I won't be surprised if he does. "Popular scent?.." the nerves obvious in my tone. "Apparently..." Rob grabs my hand and we walk to the next booth that has strawberries. 

As were walking through the rest of the market, I see Rob checking his phone for the time. "Oh! Anna, I'm so sorry but I'm gonna have to cut out early. I'm really late for...something." Robert says rubbing his face. "I'll walk you home." I look at him confused. Why would he plan a date if he knew he had something else planned? 

I just give him a nod and grab his hand.

The walk back to the apartment was quiet. Neither of us chose to say a thing. We approached the apartments but before I could go inside Rob stopped me. 

"I made the date awkward didn't I?..." He looks at the ground. "Maybe a little..." I say in a joking tone. "I was really looking forward to making some lemonade with you!" I say trying to cheer him up a little. 

"Don't worry, what I have planned is better than lemonade." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and then runs off.  What did he mean "What I have planned"

- Beth's Apartment
¹⁰:³⁰ ᵖᵐ, ᵗᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ

"Eli...what are you doing here?" I look at the pale boy standing in front of me stunned. "I see you're still wearing my jacket." is the first thing he says, catching me off guard. 

"I wanted to know if you'd like to take a ride...on my Vespa." I have not moved an inch since I opened the door. "Um...Yea! Yea, I'd love to" I shake myself out of my daze and grab my purse before going with Eli. 

"Since when do you have a Vespa?" I say as we approach the bright red vehicle "I rented it." Eli gets on and I hesitantly get on after him. 

"Make you sure hold on tight." Is all he says before starting to go. "Where are we going?" the wind making my hair hit me in the face. I'm holding onto him as tight as I can with my head resting on his shoulder. 

"Where ever you want to go."

We ride around town for a couple of hours, I take in how the city looks at this time at night. "Hey, you wanna stop at a club?" I'm feeling very spontaneous right now, I don't normally go to nightclubs, mainly just a pub every now and then. 

"You sure?" Eli looks back at me confused, I give him a nod. Might as well put this outfit to good use after lounging around in it all day. 

Eli quickly pulls over to the nearest nightclub, I quickly fix my messy hair. He grabs my hand and we walk inside. 

"Wanna drink?" Eli yells over the loud music. I nod, observing the crowd inside the dark room. Neon lights flashing. People dancing. Drinking. Music Blasting.  

After hours of shots, drinking, dancing, becoming friends with the girls in the bathroom, and a couple more shots, I grab Eli's hand and drag him to the dance floor. The DJ starts playing a Rihanna song that I'm too drunk to identify. "OOO I love this song!" I start to get closer to Eli. 

Something about him in this lighting, I can't explain it. Maybe it's because the first time I saw him was in similar lighting. Eli wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I can see his eyes feathering back and forth from my lips to my eyes. Suddenly our lips crash together violently. My hands roaming his hair, his hands on finding their way to my ass. My leg pops like it does in the princess diary movies. Rihanna blasting in the background. 

I look him in the eyes with a smile on my face, still tasting the liquor off his lips. "I like when we do that..." I form a smirk on my face as I whisper in Eli's ear. "Me too"