bragging rights

as a childe, i got diagnosed with leukemia *dun dun dun* and dont worry! im doing good now, ty for not caring. but since i got cancer, i got bragging rights. and yea, it sucked having it, but i always had (and still have) the excuse "I SURVIVED CANCER GIVE ME A BREAK" and it always works. and, if ur a kid like i was, you might get contacted by the make-a-wish company and they can give you a free (pretty much) trip to uh...wherever you want! or whatever you want. they'll try to do it and my experience with them was fun! you should experience it too! and even if you're not the one with cancer, its nice to support someone throughout it and im sure they'd like someone to talk to it about. like me for example. nobody has ever asked me my story about it. they just said "oh :( hope you feel better" then left. i didnt mind it and tbh i still dont. but i really like telling stories. and finally having my own to tell to people is kinda exciting. but i was always known as a listener more than a teller, so people dont ask me about it. and naturally people dont talk about it because they think it might give me trauma or something. and yea, i do have a bit of trauma but i already fought the cancer, i can fight mental games no problem! ok look- my point is that something interesting might happen to you later in life and you get bragging rights for it. OK BYEEEEE!