chapter 14

He slowly placed her on the bed without breaking eye contact.

He slowly started kissing her toes and started proceeding to her legs . Shanaya become moaning mess

Sha- atharav please.

Ath- sorry for everything .
Don't leave me. I want to start fresh everything shanu. I am tired of everything. One part of my heart wanted to trust u but other half is betraying me.i don't know but I want to trust u but after that incident I am not able to trust anyone.

Sha- which incident atharav .
Atharav clenched his jaw
After looking into his eyes Shanaya becomes scared.

Sha- I don't know which past and why u are angry on me but believe me just once atharav just belive.

There is slight glint of tears in her eyes.

By looking at her tears atharav sucked her tears.

Ath- let's forgot everything and start new.but please don't break my trust this time it will make this atharav a real devil which u are going to hate definitely.

Sha- atharav there was only u and will be always but still I assure u I am only urs .

Atharav kissed her passionately there tounge are dancing with the same rythum . There saliva is mixing with each other.

Sha- I just want u to break all barrier and make me yours completely yours.taint me with ur colour I want to smell like u please atharva . I want u to come out from the shell of insecurity.

Ath- I want to make it special Shanu. U diserve...

She cut her between and said

Sha- the time with u I spend is always special for me. Every second is special when u are with me. Please make love to me. It's okay if you are uncomfortable. I will wait till then

Ath- no Shanu I love u

Sha- I love u too

He made her completely laid on bed and started kissing on the crook of the neck and started giving hickey on her neck .

Sha- atharav aaaaaaaaaah

Soon her scarf of the saree is displaced.

He just turned her and open the dori of the blouse and soon her blouse is displaced from her body. And started giving sloppy kisses on the back and started travelling down while playing with her waist band soon her saree is no more on her body along with skirt now her ass cheeks are in view he squeeze her ass cheeks and hit her ass lightly and soon there is tearing sound.

Sha- atharav this is my favourite one

Ath- I will by u more panty babes.

Sha- u can simply remove it instead of tearing .

Ath- I want to tear it .

She tried to say something further but her voice just caught in her throat.

When she feels a burning sensation and atharav is biting her ass cheeks.while kissing

Sha- atharav aaaah

Atharav slowly removed the hook of her bra .but suddenly something catch he attention.

There are some faded scars on her back body .

Ath- what are these marks Shanu.

Sha- she becomes concious and tried to cover herself .

Ath- I don't care Shanu .I love every inch of yours he started kissing those scars.
there is slight glint of tears in her eyes .

She flipped herself and kissed atharav

Sha- meri rooh ko apne rang mai rang do Aarav .mere rom rom me Aarav jungana chahiye mujhe pagal bana do tumhare pyaar. Rang do mujhe apne rang jo itna gehra ho k mai chah kar v na mita pau. I want this world to get jealous by me.

These words are just enough for him

He started kissing her.

Slowly he started massaging her mould and by pinching her pinkish brown nipples.which cause a painful moan escape from her mouth .

Soon her fingers are replaced by mouth he started sucking it slowly while playing with other and slowly started removing his shirt along with pants.

And procceed toward her south by giving sloppy kisses on her belly.

Her slowly parted her legs.

Ath- heaven

When this words escape from his mouth.

Shanaya feels too shy and cover her face with palms.

Atharav slowly removed her palms and said eyes on me jaan when I make love to you . I want you to moan and scream my name.

Ath- slow started kissing on her pubic while rolling her tongue on her clitoris.

Sha- aaaaaaaaaah atharav please

Suddenly there is ringing sound.

But he royally ignored

But it started ringing again.

Sha- atharav..

Ath- no phone only u and me.

Suddenly Shanaya phone started ringing .

Shanaya grabbed her phone.

Sha- khanna is calling may be something important atharav

Ath- but

Sha- please

He received the call

Ath- wtf

Please vote and comment
Follow me