chapter 15

Ath- wtf , no khanna I don't want to go yaar just cancel it.

And decline the call
And started giving feathery kisses on the crook of her neck and she put her slender fingers inside his hairs and started massaging it.

Sha- what happened?

Ath- nothing serious.

Sha- u think I am fool.

Ath-I don't think actually I am sure u are.

Sha- atharav
She started pushing him over her body.

Ath- okay sorry my grumpy baby.

Sha- I am not grumpy.

Ath- sorry my Jaan.

And I love u

Sha- I love you too

And slowly lick the tip of her nipples and started sucking it like a baby.

Sha- atharav I don't think u are gonna to get some milk from these boobs .so I think slow down. It will hurt after wards.

Ath- u know how much hurt I am I.......
Aaahhhhh

Sha- what happened

Atharav slowly took her hand and placed it over his Hard co@k

Ath- this much pain is happening and this fire 🔥 which just started is only can be controlled by the ice in u.
U are the ice and I am 🔥 . And the fire of atharav Rajvansh can be only controlled by Mrs Rajvansh.

Sha- atharav

Ath- I am not finished yet.i am sorry for the past months and I am also sorry for that first night incident these are not the teaching I got from my late mother . She always told me to respect women. And I disrespect most important women of my life. Whom she always loved like her own daughter and I treated her like.....
I am soo sorry Shanu . If u want me to die I can die to compensate my...

Shanaya kissed her Hard

Sha- please don't say like that I it's give me pain when I think about those days and after 5 years when u came back I waited for u . But you went without meeting me and suddenly came back 2 years after with change behaviour and become cold hearted. I want to say please leave this guilt guilt drama let's move on.

Ath- yeah

Sha- atharav there must be something important u must go see khanna is calling me.

Ath- leave that khanna he is such a pain in a##

Sha- atharav he is like my brother don't say such kind of words to my brother.

Ath- actually I got call from my London branch and they need me there urgently actually we fixed our meeting 2 months but suddenly change in plan. I just don't want to go by leaving u here lonely without completing my half done work.

Sha- atharav u should go okay I think u just send samy .

Ath- he is Sameer not samy okay if u again call him by this sweet name I am gonna to kiss u hard in front of him
Sha- atharav he is our common friend.

Ath- still or ya he is going to be father

Sha- what it's impossible

Ath- why impossible by the way why u are too shocked. Don't sat that u have a crush on that bit*h.

Sha- atharav he is in love with Samaira so I thought he is serious..

Ath- he is my jaan he became that desperate that he made a sweet  girl pregnant 🤰 without marriage.or yaha ek ham hai hamara toh karyakaram h nhi bn raha .we are childhood lovers still.phutti kismat meri.

Sha- oh Samira is pregnant.

Ath- I can't send him now he had alot of things to handle here.i don't want to g..

Sha- atharav we waited for alot of years months can be passed easily so please.

Ath- noo sha..

Sha- I don't want my athu to lowered himself for me . I want him high always high. The way u are handling Rajvansh empire I am loving u. So please don't say no.

Ath- okay but after homecoming there is no back off so get ready darling to go on a roller coaster ride actually your personal roller coaster ride the faster I will move the louder u will scream my jaan.

After listening this shanya blushes.

Atharav bit her cheeks and said let's sleep Jaan I have to call khanna to make the chopper ready .

On other side

A epitome of beauty is lying lifeless on the bed . Her eyes has no emotion , only tears .

Suddenly a man enters the room and started discarding his clothes and after he pulled the sheet over the women body . She is completely naked and that women is not even trying to cover herself. That man hovered over and licked her nipples and suddenly parted her legs Nd thrust inside her like a animal but still that girl didn't react.and suddenly he flipped her and thrust from behind.

Man- u are such a good wh#re I am loving it.ur holes are just perfect and suddenly he grabbed her boobs and started licking it ..