Chapter 1

"What?! No please tell me that is NOT true!" The police had just come to my door and had given me the bad news that my parents had been in a car accident along with my boyfriend. Those three amazing people that have been with me no matter what and were the only thing I had in my life even though now from what I could tell it was just going to be me. I felt like my whole world had been broken into a millions of tiny pieces. " Ma'am, please calm down. Let me finish." I just would not stop crying , it would just be impossible. How did he want me to calm down when he just told me my everything had been in a car accident!!!??. "Your family is ok, they are just fine. They are in the hospital, but just so that they can cure there minor injuries." When I heard hospital I immediately grabbed my keys and headed to the car. The cops offered me a ride to the hospital. As I went along with them I couldn't get the awful thoughts out of my head. I kept crying, but I didn't want to because I just knew they would be worried. I tried my best to get more information of how in the world this happened. I always knew my boyfriend wasn't the best driver, but he would not do something like that especially with my parents in there.