Chapter 3

When I got home I changed my clothes to go to sleep. I was tired from my visit at the hospital. I made myself some cereal as dinner because I did not have anything else to eat. I decided to take a shower just to relax my self a little from all that stress I had after the accident. I turned on some music and took a shower while singing along to my favorite songs. After my shower I heard the front door close. I went to go see what it was. I was really surprised when I saw Carter at the door at 2:45am when he was suppose to be at the hospital getting better. "What are you doing here, Carter? Why aren't you at the hospital? Aren't you suppose to be at the there?" I realized I had asked probably too many questions to him, but I knew he had an answer to all of them. " I begged the nurse AND the doctor to let me go out of the hospital to see you. Second question, I did not like that cold room, and yes I am suppose to be there". I could not believe he had done that just for me. I was smiling when he told me this. I did not know what to say about this and him being here at my house at 2:45am. It was awkward for a while,  but the I told him if he was hungry even though I didn't have anything to give him except cereal. "No thanks I had some of that nasty food they give at hospital after you left". " Ok good cuz I don't have anything unless you wanted cereal". We talked ad talked about........ stuff. "Are you tired because I am?" He asked that as if saying I'm going to sleep. I was tired but I did not know were he was going to sleep. "Yes I am, but were are you going to sleep?" I think that question made him a little uncomfortable because he looked down. "With you. Right?" At least he answered me. "Sure. Yeah." So we went into my room and I noticed all of his minor injuries again.