Chapter 6

We  made it to the hospital and again to the secretary to make sure they hadn't move my parents to a different room. They said that they HAD moved my dad to a more 'especial' room. I was getting a little nervous, but reminded myself that everything will be just fine....... At least I hoped so. I looked at Carter and he looked at me. I noticed that one of the scratches on his face started to bleed a little. "Ma'am, do you have a band-aid he can use?" I asked the secretary. She handed over a band-aid that seem to have a funny looking unicorn on the front of it. I giggled as I was placing the band-aid on his cut and Carter looked at me as if I was crazy. "What?" He asked me. So I took out my pocket mirror and handed over to him. ".......Well thanks a lot for the band-aid..... I guess" he thanked the secretary. She laughed as well. But the thought of my dad came back to my head. "What room was my dad moved to??" The secretary seemed to get peal for a second. "Room #147, but I am sorry to say that you can't go in there yet." I was staring to feels goosebumps up my neck. I did not have  a good feeling about this. "What?! Why can't I go in? Is there something wrong with him. Is he ok?!??" I was staring to panic. Carter looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Calm down, everything will be ok. I'm sure he just got a little stressed out or something. "