Chapter 5

We finished our breakfast with the best surprise of the world (I Sara Smith was getting married with an amazing guy called Carter Demore ) "Ok. I will take a shower and then you will so that we can go to the hospital to see my parents and tell them the news. Ok?" I could not wait to tell them, but what will they say about it? Will they agree with me? Will they think is not time, or that we are not ready for marriage? With all of this questions going around my head I was staring to get a little bit nervous. I hoped they will be happy with our decision and that they will support us, too. We finished getting ready. "Carter. What do you think my parents will say after I tell them we are getting married?" I was really nervous. Maybe we should wait until they get out of the hospital. "I don't really know but I hope it is something good. And am also hoping your dad won't yell at me like he kind of did when he knew we were dating"
"Oh Carter please (laughing). He didn't yell at you ,he was just surprise, and plus he did not know you very well back then. So I hope this time will be better even with a bigger deal." "True. Me too." I was ready to tell Carter that maybe we should just tell them when they get out of the hospital. "Let's go". As I entered the car I noticed that I was shaking. I was not going to tell my parents that Carter and I were getting married. I am NOT.