05

~TW - Abuse, drug use, mentions of Addiction~

The plane landed 10 minutes ago. After we waited for everyone to get their luggage we caught taxis to the hotel. Tyler booked all the rooms and put all my friends in the same room but got a separate room for us. We went our separate ways after we got our room keys and got settled. I know it's only our first night in Italy but Emery wanted to waste no time and go out clubbing. So even though I'm exhausted I'm getting ready to go out. I decided to go with my sparkly black long-sleeve shirt and skirt two-piece.

 I decided to go with my sparkly black long-sleeve shirt and skirt two-piece

Briella's outfit

When I finished getting ready Tyler was still asleep so I left him a note saying where I'll be. Then I took the elevator down to the lobby. When I got out I was greeted by an excited Emery.

"OMG, you're going out to a club and having fun for once."

" I know right there is a first time for everything."

"Well let's get you out of here before you change your mind."

Emery and I caught a taxi to the club all our friends were at. After we got to the club we met up with them in this closed-off section where few people were.

" Bitchhhhh I can't believe you're here." Malachi said

" Yea, how did you get her to come out." Kylie said

" I don't know I just asked and she said yeah." Emery said

"Well, we're about to do a line if you're down." Malachi said

"Hell yeah" Emery responded

" No, I'm ok. Im gonna go get a drink from the bar though."

"What why not it's just a line of crushed-up Oxy"

"Oh shit, we're sorry Bri we completely forgot." Kylie said realizing what happened and hitting Malachi's arm.

" It's ok trust me I know being clean sucks. I'm going to go get that drink now."

I walk over to the bar and order a shot. Then I ordered another one. I just needed one moment of peace and a chance to let loose. Even though doing Oxy sounded tempting I need to stay clean. The only drug I do is just smoke weed which isn't even that bad. I was about to down my third shot when I heard my favorite song I decided to go dance. As I was walking to the dance floor some asshole bumped into me.