ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: ℙ𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕥, ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Two men wearing a Purple and Green colored hoods were running through a forest before the one wearing purple stopped.

???:"Oliver! There!" He said, pointing at the boat in the distance as they took off running once again climbing to small campsite as Oliver stabbed a knife into the ground and move the cover that revealed two bows and a stack of arrow as they both grabbed the bows whilst the man in purple grabbed an arrow before striking it the knife as lite on fire, as he put the arrow in the string of his bow and pulled back on the string before he took a deep breath and let loose the arrow as flew in the air, heading toward a big pile of sticks before it hit and exploded.

Oliver:"Come on, Daniel." He said as they quickly got to their feet and ran toward the beach in hopes the ship in the distant would come to shore.

Daniel(V.O.):"The name of the island they found us on is Lian Yu. It's mandarin for "purgatory".

As they arrived on the beach they saw two fisherman as attempting to come closer to the fire before stopping at the sight of Oliver and Daniel.

Oliver(V.O):"We've been stranded here for 5 years. I've dreamt of our rescue every cold black night since then."

as they walked toward the fisherman before Oliver and Daniel dropped to the knees.

Daniel(V.O):"For 5 years, We have had only one thought, one goal... survive..."as they removed their hoods to reveal their faces."Survive and one day return home. "

They were both sat on the boat, wrapped in blankets as one of the fisherman came up to them with a cup of water as they both took them.

Daniel:"Thank you." He said as fisherman nodded before leaving them.

Oliver(V.O):"The island held many dangers. To live, We had to make ourselves more than what we were, to forge ourself into a weapon. For we are returning not the boy's who were shipwrecked but the men who will bring justice to those who have poisoned our city. Our names are Oliver and Daniel Queen."

"