Chapter 40: Just Be There When I Wake Up

Karamatsu considered trying to sleep in his current position. He couldn't guarantee that Ichimatsu wouldn't doze off once he'd come out of his stupor. He didn't want to be tied up all night, though, and decided that he would try to rouse Ichimatsu after a while. He'd have to hope a loud noise would be enough to catch his attention.

*I'm still in awe of the fact that he dominated me. I didn't see it coming in the slightest. I wonder how long he was planning that little stunt?*

He smiled to himself, a satisfied expression on his face.

*I bet he enjoyed finally getting to be the one on top. Before we got together, back when this all began, it started with him fantasizing about dominating me. Those fantasies were so tame compared to what just took place. He really didn't hold back in the slightest.*

Karamatsu looked over at Ichimatsu, seeing that his eyes were still open. Every so often, Ichimatsu would blink while still staring straight up at the ceiling.

*It really was wonderful. I haven't been fucked like that in... well, I can't even remember how long it's been. I rode Ichimatsu's cock a while back, but I hadn't been properly fucked in ages. I nearly forgot how good it feels. Maybe I should let him take control more often. Not too often, though. I wouldn't want him getting cocky.*

After about an hour had passed, Karamatsu glanced at Ichimatsu again and saw that his eyelids were drooping. He figured now he ought to try and get his attention.

"Ichimatsu." Karamatsu spoke up. When he was given no response, he raised his voice a little. "Hey, Ichimatsu, can you hear me?"

Karamatsu proceeded to repeat Ichimatsu's name, growing louder each time. It got to the point where he was on the verge of shouting. It was then that Ichimatsu seemed to stir, twitching slightly before he yawned. He slowly turned toward Karamatsu, noticing that he was still tied.

"Oh, shit, I just kind of passed out, didn't I?" Ichimatsu pushed himself into a seated position, stretching.

"As soon as you were finished, you flopped over and zoned out." Karamatsu chuckled. "Would you mind untying me?"

"Of course, sorry." Ichimatsu set to work in undoing the knots, freeing Karamatsu from the ropes. When he removed the ropes, he saw red imprints around Karamatsu's wrists and ankles. He wondered how long they would last. He was sure they'd at least be gone by Monday.

When Karamatsu was free, he sat up, moving his limbs a bit. They'd grown a little stiff from being tied in place, but a bit of fidgeting made them feel better. He looked at the clock and saw it was well into the middle of the night.

"You're probably tired." Karamatsu saw the look in Ichimatsu's eyes and could tell that was the case.

"Yeah, I'm exhausted." Ichimatsu nodded.

"How about we get comfortable together and then get a good night's rest?" Karamatsu smiled, pulling the comforter over them.

"That sounds nice." Ichimatsu got close to Karamatsu. Instead of spooning, Karamatsu laid on his back, holding out his arm for Ichimatsu to tuck himself into. Ichimatsu nestled against Karamatsu and laid his head on his chest. "You're kind of sticky."

"That would make sense, given what we were doing." Karamatsu laughed softly. "It's a little too late to shower."

"Yeah, it's fine." Ichimatsu didn't mind it too much. "So, ah, did you enjoy yourself?"

"I had a fantastic time." Karamatsu assured him. "I was astonished, to say the least. You really pulled one over on me."

"I was hoping it would surprise you." Ichimatsu grinned slightly. "I have to say, I didn't know you could beg like that."