Chapter 61: I Need A Break, I'm Hot, The Words Won't Come Out

Ichimatsu thought he would at least get a break before the next class. He'd already cum twice during the first class, and the plan was for him to try and cum twice in every class, save for P.E. in the afternoon. The thing was, however, that Karamatsu had said he ought to cum at least twice in each class. The key phrase was 'at least'.

It had been about twenty minutes since his second orgasm. He'd finally caught his breath and settled down. His cock was still sensitive due to the plug stretching his urethra open, but compared to the stimulation he'd experienced while the toys were on, it was bearable. It was bearable while sitting still, anyway.

He'd actually started taking notes to try and keep his mind off of the toys inside of him. It was proving to be more or less effective. For a solid thirty seconds, he nearly forgot about the situation going on below his belt. As soon as he'd shift in his seat, though, he would immediately be reminded of his predicament. What was worse was that he could still feel his pants being soaked through with a mix of cum and precum. Every so often he would glance down and confirm that it was still very noticeable where the fabric was damp.

When it began again, it completely blindsided him. Suddenly, both toys were turned on again, and he was launched back into a state of arousal. His eyes widened. He clamped his hand over his mouth just in time to muffle a surprised moan.

"M-mmmh!" Ichimatsu felt a shiver ripple out through his body. His cock responded instantaneously, taking less than a minute to stiffen entirely. It pressed into the wet fabric of his pants and started to let out a fresh batch of precum. It wasn't as excessive as it would have been if Karamatsu's cum was still affecting him, but any amount was less than ideal given how much had already come out.

He couldn't believe that Karamatsu was trying to get him to cum a third time during the very first class of the day. He wondered how he was supposed to make it through the day when he was being put through something so intense. His body was going to get more sensitive with each and every orgasm. He wondered if it would make it easier to cum each time. Based on how fast he'd cum the first two times, he thought it might become damn near instantaneous by the end of the day. He already didn't even have to employ the usual method of grinding his hips into his chair and putting effort into it. The toys simply being on in combination with the penis plug was enough to be able to wring an orgasm out of him.

Ichimatsu felt dizzy from the stimulation, his body being put through an experience that was just as jarring as it was the first two times. It took almost no time for him to reach the point where he was edging. In a matter of minutes, he was on the ropes. His face was starting to turn red again, mostly because he kept holding his breath to try and hold back any noises. He was quickly discovering, though, that holding his breath only made the experience more intense. His best bet would be to focus on slow, controlled breaths while keeping his hand fixed tightly over his mouth. If anyone looked at him, he would pretend he was yawning to the best of his ability.

He clenched his thighs as tight as he could, feeling the moisture being squeezed out of his pants and dripping onto the seat of his chair. He didn't know how he was going to walk around later with how wet his pants were, but that was the last thing on his mind while his body was being racked by two vibrating toys. Getting closer to finishing, he bit down on his tongue to stifle a whine. It was becoming harder to stay quiet. Part of him wanted to jump to his feet and book it out of the classroom. He wasn't sure if he'd even make it two steps from his desk before collapsing and cumming. He figured his only real option was to stay seated and ride out his arousal to its conclusion. Even if he wanted to fight it off, it was no use. His body was going to cum whether he wanted it to or not, just as Karamatsu had predicted.

Ichimatsu wanted so badly to moan. He wanted to let out a cacophony of sounds so lewd that people would think he was in a porno. It was torture having to hold back any indication of his affliction as he was surrounded by his peers. He had to keep it together, though. If he lost control, he would never recover. It took every ounce of self-control that he could muster just to stay relatively silent, and this was increasing in difficulty as he was on the cusp of a climax.