02

"Hyung! Calm down." Chan shook his head as he paced back and forth in the recording studio. "It's so fucking stupid! Like they just want to take classes." Changbin stood up and grabbed chan's shoulders to stop him from moving.

"Hyung. Calm down and tell us what happened." Chan sighed and nodded, sitting down in between jisung and changbin. "I took Sam and skylar, the kids I babysit, to project 8 yesterday to sign them up for classes. But the owner is a fucking brat and didn't let me sign them up."

Jisung frowned. "Why didn't he let you?" Chan rolled his eyes as he remembered yesterday. "He said that they have to audition and they were due 2 months ago." "Can't they just take a couple classes-" Chan stood up and flung his arms around. "That's what I'm saying!! But he didn't let me!"

Changbin sighed and stood up, placing a hand on Chan's shoulder. "You're not gonna let him have his way are you?" Chan glanced at changbin and hummed, crossing his arms across his chest. Jisung smiled and stood up, placing his hand on Chan's other shoulder. "We write all the music for them anyways so we have control here."

Chan looked at jisung and smirked. "You're right ji, let's go see them."

"Min you have to get up and help." Minho groaned and rolled on the floor. "But I'm sore!!" He lifted his head to look up at hyunjin and felix, rolling his eyes as he saw them smirk. "I was literally dancing guys."

Felix laughed and helped Minho get up. "We need help with this part, you always know how to choreograph so easily." Minho flipped his hair and smiled cheeky. "It's cause I'm the best but thanks lix." Hyunjin shook his head and started the music, both boys watching Minho dance effortlessly.

The part came where there was no choreography, Minho just started improving and making things up on the go. Hyunjin watched intently, his eyes wandering and landing on the door where three handsome men were standing.

His stare intensified as they were all watching Minho dance, the guy in the middle looking familiar. Felix followed the older's gaze and glared at the guys in the door. "Why are they standing there." Felix whispered to hyunjin, the older shrugging and continued to watched them stare at Minho.

The music stopped and Minho turned and smiled at hyunjin and Felix. "Do you guys like it?" The boys smiled lightly and Minho became suspicious. "What?" Hyunjin sighed and turned Minho to the door, seeing his expression falter. "Isn't that the guy that was here yesterday?"

Minho made eye contact with the guy and furrowed his brows, watching as they opened the door and welcomed themselves inside. "Studio's closed." Minho said automatically, walking over to the boys, the other two following behind. The one on the end faked a smile. "Too bad."

Hyunjin rested his elbow on Minho's shoulder, glaring at the guy in front of him. "Did you need something? Because our studio is closed." The guy in the middle smiled softly and took his hand out in front of Minho. "I think it's a good time to introduce ourselves! My name is Chan, this is changbin on my left and jisung on my right, you guys might not know our actual names. But I'm sure you know of CB97, SpearB, and J.One."

The dancers froze in their spots, Minho snapping out of it first. "Guess we're finally meeting." Felix smiled and looked at jisung in front of him. "Your songs are so good!" Minho and hyunjin snapped their neck to glare at Felix, the other guys chuckled and thanked him.

"So, I'm here because I think we need to finish our conversation from yesterday." Minho crossed his arms and hummed, not interest in the slightest. "Pretty sure I got my word across." Chan stepped away from his friends, closer to Minho. "Well I didn't so maybe shut your mouth and listen to me."

Hyunjin and Felix backed up a bit, a little scared by the tone coming from Chan. Minho felt his throat close up slightly, rolling his eyes and waving his hand for Chan to talk. "I'm only going to ask this again before I really lose it. The kids I'm babysitting want to take dance classes, can I sign them up for classes yes or no."

Minho looked around, glancing at his watch before making eye contact with Chan. "Oh- can I open my mouth now?" The older gritted his teeth and hummed, his jaw tensing as Minho stepped closer to Chan. "I'm pretty sure I said this yesterday, maybe you're having hearing problems but I told you they cannot sign up. Take No for an answer and either sign them up next year or go to a different fucking studio."

Chan cracked his neck and grabbed Minho's collar of his shirt, pulling him close to his chest. "Stop acting like a fucking brat and let them take a couple classes." Minho pushed Chan off and slapped him across the face. "Stop calling me a fucking brat!!" Chan laughed, his tongue poking against his now red cheek.

"Can't believe I got bitched slapped by a little pussy." Minho gritted his teeth and lunged at Chan, tackling him to the ground. Chan flipped them around and started punching Minho in the face, seeing blood drip out of his nose. Changbin and jisung hurried to get Chan off. Hyunjin and Felix stood Minho up and wiped his nose.

"Either you let them sign up or we're done writing music for you." Minho spit at Chan's shirt and smiled. "We don't need your fucking music!" Chan smiled back and spit back at Minho. "Fine then!" Chan stormed out of the studio, the other two gave an apologetic look at hyunjin and Felix and left as well.

Minho wiggled his arms out of Hyunjin's and Felix's hold, storming to the bathroom and wiping his eyes. "Min come back." Minho slammed the door and covered his face with his hands, sobbing softly and recalling all that happened.

'It must be because I'm too fat. I need to throw up.' Minho thought, going towards the toilet and sticking two fingers down his throat, gagging and hunching over the toilet as he emptied his lunch he had earlier.

Hyunjin and Felix rushed towards the bathroom door and banged on it. "Minho stop it!! Open the door." Minho held his hands over his ears to cover the sound, a burning feeling in his throat as he got everything up. Minho flushed the toilet and wiped his mouth, leaning against the wall as tears fell down his face.

He heard the door swing open, looking at hyunjin and Felix's face with a tired smile. "I think I got food poisoning." The boys shook their heads and sat on either side of Minho, Felix sighed and wiped Minho's tears, hyunjin running his hand through the older's hair. "You were doing so good Min."

Minho curled up next to felix, falling asleep quickly from how tired he was. "What are we going to do hyung?" Hyunjin rubbed Minho's back, shrugging. "I don't know lix. But we need to figure something out, fast."