Chapter 17

{Molly's POV}
All eyes were on the TV when I got a call, it was from my mum, my eyes lit up in happiness. I looked at Jeffrey and walked over to the kitchen and answered.
- Phone Call Conversation -
Mum: Hi sweetie
Molly: MUM ARE YOU OK?!?
Mum: Yes I'm fine, I've just broke my leg and I've got a few bruises on my arm
Molly: Seriously?! 'fine' you have broke your leg!!!
Mum: You know what I'm like I can take pain ;)
Mum: Any way will you be ok at home? Nan is arranging to fly over
Molly: I'm fine, Jeffrey's mum offered me to stay at hers till you're ok to come home, tell nan to stay I will be fine
Mum: Are you sure? Also tell Jeffrey's mum Thank You
Molly: Yes I'm sure!
Mum: Ok I have to go and rest be good! and don't worry about anything I will be home soon! Love you, Bye
Molly: Love you too, Bye
---

I walked back and Jeffrey had paused the film.
"Is she ok?" Jeffrey asked concerned.
"Yes she's fine she said she will be home soon plus she's broken her leg and has a few bruises on her arm" I said putting a strand of hair behind the back of my ear.
"She will be ok, trust me" Amy said walking up to me giving me a huge hug.
We all sat back on the couch and finished the movie. Once the movie was finished we all went on our phones and talked for a hour.
{Jeffrey's POV}
I't was approximately 1am when Molly started rubbing her eyes and yawning.
"You wanna sleep?" I asked Molly.
"No I'm fine!" Molly replied with a slight yawn.
Five minuets later I felt something touch my shoulder, it was Molly's head. She was fast asleep!
"Amy she's asleep" I whisper loudly across the room.
"What do you want me to do?!" Amy replied whispering loudly too.
"Um I don't know wake her up maybe?!" I replied back
"Use look kinda cute though" Luke said smirking while butting into the conversation.
Amy smirked to.
"Fine I'm just gonna play with her hair, hair is fun" I said laughing.
Molly started to make herself comfortable and cuddled into my shoulder. It was cute. All Amy and Luke did was whisper "JEFFREY'S PULLING".