1. A normal day

Lucy's P.O.V

    I wake to an empty bedroom. Natsu is probably at the guild picking another job.

We have done about three jobs this week. Two with Erza and Gray, the other was just me, Natsu and Wendy.

I quickly get ready and set off for the guild.

When I arrive at the guils hall Natsu immediatly approches me.

"Hey Lucy! Guess what!" He said

"What?!" I replied

"I picked out the right job for us" I cut to the chase.

"What's the pay?!"

"70,000 Jewels for your rent"

"How much do you and Happy get?"

"None!"

"What's your share then?"

"Well if you don't pay your rent where else would I sleep and eat?"

"I don't see how that's fair for me" I mumbled.

     All after Mirajane said that Natsu might like me I cannot stop thinking about what it would be like. I blushed just thinking about it.

    I sat at a table with Wendy, Carla and Levi.

"Hi guys" I said

"Hey Lucy!" Levi said

"It is 10am what took you so long?" replied Erza

"I was with Natsu" I defended myself

"Lucy" Wendy whispered "Natsu keeps looking at you"

"It would seem so" Carla agreed

    Later that day I sat at the bar talking to Cana, Mirajane and Guildarts

"Gray your clothes!!!" I would hear Cana shouting every 15 minutes

"Mirajane about what you said the other day with me and Natsu looking cute together... Do you think it would work out?"

"Of course, Hehe" Putting on one of her beaming smiles and cocking her head slightly to the left "But I don't think you are not the only one who has an eye on Natsu" Mirajane said nervously.

Just then Gray and Natsu started shouting and fighting.

"Shut up all ready, I'm trying to drink in silence here!" Cana moaned

"That's enough!" Erza shouted "If you don't stop I will involve violence"

That instant they both sat on the floor like little dogs. Amazing what Erza can do!

    At home me, Natsu and Happy got prepared for bed. Happy went straight to sleep whilst me and Natsu looked at Happy with awe.

"Night"

"Night Natsu"

He fell straight to sleep. As I looked over at him I blushed and got really excited because tomorow would be just me, Natsu and Happy! I cannot wait! I fall to sleep looking at Natsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

New account: DoNotTellMe
YouTube: AbbyasMercy
Rachael Xx

Next time in Chapter 2:

At the station Happy started saying that we love each other again. When that cat is in-love he is going to get so teased.

When we finally got to the clients house it was too late to start the job, as expected, he offered us a place to stay. I hoped for only one room but instead there were two. Just for a couple of nights did I have to sleep without Lucy by my side.