5. The prince himself

Thursday - Lucy P.O.V

I have spent a whole week in this hell-hole, attending meetings and presentations. Tonight there will be a ball that will introduce me to the prince himself um... I forgot his name, wow Lucy. Anyways, so yeah I will be introduced to him and be expected to act elegant and romantic. As if! I have had a lot of sleep this week though due to the meetings. I was thinking about Natsu and the guild the whole time. I do miss FairyTail.                                         I am expected to change into this small, turquoise dress that ends at my knees, with a big, black collar, made from lace that hugs my shoulders. This goes with black heels and a crystal bracelet and necklace to match. It is simple but elegant.

-Later-

At the ball, Prince Albert VI of Fiore is waiting as I enter. He is quite handsome but I prefer Natsu and not some random dude in a tuxedo. Trust me I fell for it before. He asked me to dance and so we did. He sort of sensed I was nervous and held me not too far but at a distance and held onto my arms.

"So you are the gorgeous Lucy Heartfilia?"

"Of course sir" replying in my tempting voice. He seems nice, why did he agree to this? What are his motives? I wonder what Natsu is doing.

Natsu P.O.V

Levy has invited us all to meet her in the guild this afternoon. I think she knows somthing about Lucy. I have slept on her bed every night since she went missing, I cannot help but think the worse. What if something bad happened to her?

When I walked in the gulid I half expected everyone to be crying or laughing where Levy has already told them but she was waiting for me.

"Now that Natsu is here I will tell you" The crowd went silent

"I found where Lucy is... In the Heartfilia mansion"

I ran outside, not caring if she ment it or had something else to say I sat down for a minute then Lisanna came to talk to me

"You know, You are still my husband. Remeber? When we were kids?" She smiled and giggled

"Yeah, of course Lisanna how could I forget?"

"It's just some days... you don't even talk to me"

"I'm sorry I'm just really worried about Lucy"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sure Lucy is worried about you too, As much as I'm worried about YOU Natsu." I blushed. WHAT?! That's pretty brave of her. She's braver than me. Lisanna put her head on my shoulder and quietly said "I love you Natsu." I replied...

New account: DoNotTellMe
YouTube: AbbyasMercy