14. Going home.

Spoiler if you haven't seen episode 153! (I'll put a * next to it and not say every detail)

Lucy P.O.V

Natsu grabbed my hand and ran down the halls and stairs to the exit.

I was right, Erza did take out all the guards. I know because they are all lying unconscious.

Natsu let go of my hand and turned around. When he turned around to face me, he kissed me putting a tablet in my mouth. What did he do?

I felt dizzy "Sorry Lucy, I couldn't let you see the next room."

What was in the next room? Why didn't we come the way we came?

-Later-

I woke up with a back ache. I was in the cart on the way back to the guild.

"Hey Lucy" Natsu started

"Why did you do that?" I shouted

"It was the only thing I coul-"

"I'm not going out with you, for you to drug me. You know why I'm going out with you? Because I love you Natsu."

He was shocked, but only for a second before he pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you too Lucy"

"You lllooovvveeee each other!" Happy teased.

"yeah, we do" We both replied.

Gray and Juvia we asleep with her head on his shoulder.

Erza was staring at us with a small, Joyful smile, but longing eyes.

*****I knew Erza liked Jellal, she told me about that day on the cliff when they almost kissed. He said he had a fioncé, but she could tell he was lying.

"Erza is it really better this way?" I asked with sadness in my eyes

At first she didn't understand but after a minute she replied "Indeed, he is a criminal trying to make the world right. I would only get in his way and he would get in mine." She said looking down at her interwined fingers

I feel sorry for her. But after a while, if he has been forgiven he will come for her and she will accept him.

-Later-

We arrived at the guild and everyone was hugging me. I just realised, where was Wendy. Maybe Master thought it was too much.

I still have to ask Natsu why he drugged me? What was in that room?

After having dinner I took a bath. Natsu and Happy hadn't came home yet.

After the bath I went to bed. I tossed and turned and couldn't get to sleep.

I stayed with my head in the pillow thinking of what Natsu thought was in that room.

I think about Natsu's fears, what he thinks I fear and what I actually fear.

"OMG! Father!" I shouted.

I pulled off the covers. Wait! I don't know where he is. I'll call tomorow.

I heard the door open. It must've been Natsu.

I quickly closed my eyes as he tiredly walked upstairs.

"Night Luce. I love you." He kissed my temple then climbed in next to me.

I felt his warmth around me and snuggled in.

"I love you too Natsu." I whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is the last official chapter, I had to end on an even number.

Thank you so much for reading!!! I couldn't thank you enough.

New account: DoNotTellMe
YouTube: AbbyasMercy

Other stories:

Regulus

Forever Bad

Forgotten

I hope you enjoyed,!!!

Please leave a like and/ or comment of what you thought of the book.

Rachael X