Chapter 8

Steel's POV
After Sandra excused herself to go to the bathroom, I then pull Nate away from the group so I can talk to him in private.

"Ive been meaning to ask you something, Nate. I wanted to ask you  about this earlier but I forgot about it but now I remembered it so Im gonna ask you now." I said.

"Okay. Go ahead." Nate said.

"What do you mean by if you ever need someone to talk to we are here especially Ravi and me? Im not even her relative for that matter. You said that at Sandra earlier." I said.

"Isnt that obvious? I know you like Sandra." Nate said that gives me quite a shock.

"How did you know? Did somebody told you?" I asked.

"No. I just noticed your simple glances at her. Why are you asking that? Did somebody else know?" Nate said.

"Ravi knows." I just simply said.

"What?! Ravi knows that you like his cousin?" Nate said as he repeated to what I just said.

"Yes. In fact, he also noticed my simple glances at her." I said.

"You need to tell her, bro, how you really feel." I said.

"I cant. I think she doesnt feel the same." I said.

"I doubt that." He said as I look to him suspiciously.

We both then become quiet as we look to Sandra who is approaching us.

"Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt but can I borrow you, Steel?" She asked.

"Of course. I will see you later, bro." I answered.

"Yeah." Nate replied.

Sandra and I then went outside of the club and sat at one of the sidewalk benches . We were both quiet, looking at the stars in the night.

"Why are we outside, Sandra?" I asked totally breaking the silence.

"I just noticed that Ralph is inside the club." She said.

"What?! He is? Then why did you choose me to accompany you outside the club?" I asked.

"I don't know actually. I think I like your company." She simply said.

This is the perfect moment for me to tell her how I really feel. Steel, dont be scared. Dont chicken out. You have got to face this. She looks so beautiful, looking at those stars. Its the only way to find out if she's really into me too.

"Um...Sandra, I wanted to tell you something." I started.

"Okay. Sure. Go ahead." She said.

"Okay um... How do I start? I think I have fallen in love with you. I really like your eyes and smile. I love your personality and everything else about you." I finally said.

"I have fallen in love with you too. I cant explain how but I really love your adorable somehow robot voice. I also love your eyes and your personality." She said.

We both then start to lean in closer just then we heard Cleo's voice looking for us. We then pull away from each other. We then saw Cleo approaching us.

"There you are, guys. I have been looking for you everywhere. Blaze is already looking for Devon and Nyx so we can all get out of this club." Cleo said.

"Why? What happened?" Sandra asked.

"Ravi noticed that Ralph is in the crowd and he wants to go home before Ralph notices us. Let's go." Cleo replied.

Oh no! That's all I can say in my head. I just hope nothing bad happens.

Sandra's POV
I cant believe that Steel and I have mutual feelings. And also I cant believe that our first kiss have to be ruin/interrupted by Cleo. Well, its not entirely her fault, its Ralph's. God, why cant just he be out of my life forever. I hope nothing bad happens if he did get to notice us or better yet I hope he will never notice us.