Chapter 6

Sandra's POV
"Hey, Ravi. Can you please bring my luggage to the guest room? I just have to talk to Sandra in private." Cleo said as they have parked to the front porch of the house.

"Yeah, sure. Of course." Ravi said, as he grab Cleo's luggage and left.

Cleo then lean in near to my ears and whispered "I can't believe your cousin is hot in personal."

"Yeah, too bad he's taken already." I said.

She then moved away from me saying "What?!"

"Didnt you remember I told you last time he has a girlfriend. Her name is Roxy." I said.

"That's so sad. My one chance of having a boyfriend cant even happen." She said.

"Just wait. He'll come for sure. But right now, we have things to handle. I have a problem and I really need to talk to you about it." I said.

"Save that later for the night so we'll have something to talk about before going to sleep." She said as she grabbed me and we both enter the house.

I'm really happy Cleo is here, I can finally talk to her about my Steel problem. That is definetely the person I trust that wouldn't leak and Steel would know about it.

Later that night.... Cleo and I are sitting on the king-size bed of the big guest room we are sharing.

"So what it is you wanna talk about?" Cleo asked.

"I have a boy problem." I said.

"You-what!?." Cleo shouted.

"Shh...keep it down. I dont want my aunt and cousin to wake up and hear this conversation." I said.

"Okay, sorry. Tell me the details, Sandra." She said.

"So I met him at the Riptide Gym." I started.

"Riptide Gym? Whats that?" She asked.

"Its a hangout where Ravi and his friends always meet up and plus Ravi also teach karate there." I replied.

"Thats so cool. I think I will go there, one day." She said.

"Okay, back to the details and no questions will be asked until I'm done telling it. Got it?" I said.

"Got it." She replied.

"So I met him at the Riptide Gym because Ravi wanted his friends to meet me. His name is Steel Silva. I got to work with him. We had a scene where he had to catch me in his arms and we had to stare at each others eyes. Thats where I learned that Im starting to like him. I really like his adorable voice." I said.

"So you are saying Steel Silva is friends with the rangers, the one who stars at Kung-Fugitive?" She asked.

"No. He is a ranger himself. The Silver Ranger to be specific." I replied.

"What! Do I get to meet him tomorrow?" She said.

I just nod at her as we continue to talk about Steel, until we both got sleepy. We then turn in that night.

Next morning...... I woke up around 8:30 or 9:00 am. I really did sleep in, I must have been tired but just didnt know it. I noticed that Cleo is no longet beside me but instead a note. I then read it.

Hey, Sandra
Just woke up around 6:00 and Im gonna go jogging. This note is written just incase you look for me, when you wake up. -Clementine.

Yep. Its her. She only uses her full name and not her nickname when writing to me a note. Sometimes I do wonder how does she keeps waking up early, even if she slept late that night. I then went out of the guest room and I then meet up with Auny Mildred, outside her room to talk to her.