Chapter Twenty Nine

"Sebastian..."

"Yes sweetheart?"

I bit my lower lip.

"UB Courier is having a fashion show next week, and, I was hoping if we could go, we plan to introduce ourselves as the owners, not just Laren"

He didn't even hesitate to nod.

I smiled and hugged him tight.

"Thank you for supporting me, always"

"I think its normal for me to support you"

I smiled more.

"Ah, how is Angela's case?"

I ate my gelato while waiting for him to answer, I resigned from the hospital for the meantime, I want to focus on UB Courier and having a child, and I thought this was best, Sebastian just supported me in what I want to do.

"Its all going well, sooner or later, Josh will be proven guilty, annulment approved and Angela is free from him"

"I still can't believe she kept all of these to herself, and Josh is f*cking user! That's why he looked odd! Bakit kaya nagpakasal si Angela roon in the first place"

"I think you know that part"

"Ah, right, how could I forget? Her grandparents, even if her parents very much disagreed with it, I knew it, my gut feeling was correct"

Tumango-tango siya.

Hinarap niya ang high chair ko sa kanya, and then he crouched to my tummy.

"Mommy's thinking a lot, huh? You're giving her too much to think about"

Marahan ko itong hinampas.

"Tumigil ka nga, we don't even know if I'm already pregnant"

"I think you already are, just a hunch"

"Bakit? Dahil sharpshooter ang mga Suarez?"

He burst out laughing, napanguso ako.

Well, totoo naman ang sinabi ko ah! His cousin impregnate my colleague which is now his wife, his older brother had a son in which he wasn't aware of for years, and Seville was crazy for this girl that he purposely did not pulled out so he could pikot her, as if the woman doesn't love him, too.

"You made it sound like I could have gotten you pregnant on that first night, you weren't on pills or Depo, too, back then, but I didn't got you pregnant" he laughed more.

I rolled my eyes.

"Let's finish eating, we need to fix our papers for our flight"

"Okay" a ghost of a smile was written on his lips.

I glared at him and ate my gelato.

After that we fixed our papers via online for our verifications, tinuruan ko na rin siya mag-Hangul.

After getting verified ay nanood ako ng Netflix at siya naman ay nagpaalam na may pag-aaralan sa opisina, I nodded at him and watch.

I ate ice cream sandwich while watching, there was chips beside me and a pitcher of cold water on the coffee table.

It was already a bit dark when he came down, he pursed his lips when he saw the foods in front of me.

"I'm not used to seeing you eat those, but, wherever you're happy" he smiled and pecked a kiss on my lips.

I smiled at him.

"I'll cook our dinner, want something?"

"Hmm, I want kalderetang manok and mashed potatoes with it, cooked separately, please"