m-mel~♡

pls forgive me I was bored🏃🏻‍♀️

Y/N~♡Melanie made me lay on her lap while we watched disney channel, descendants was playing

Y/N~
Melanie made me lay on her lap while we watched disney channel, descendants was playing. i was only in my pink panties & a sweet cute pink lace trim camisole that had two blue bows on the sides, while melanie was wearing her pretty clothes that looked so divine on her with princess socks just like me~

 i was only in my pink panties & a sweet cute pink lace trim camisole that had two blue bows on the sides, while melanie was wearing her pretty clothes that looked so divine on her with princess socks just like me~

My panties are so wet

My panties are so wet..I'm so horny but melanie doesn't seem to take notice as her eyes are glued to the tv while I softly whimper and squirm a little on her lap, moving my waist just a little to feel what I desperately desire. My clit is throbbing & my big heart is beating so fast inside my little body~
My mouth is slightly open as I breath from my mouth a little fast but not enough for Mel to notice, my eyes closed as I travel my hand slowly sliding down my body. My hand sliding from my waist to my thigh until it is inside my inner thigh, my fingers inches away from where I desperately want it. Melanie moves me a little in her lap pulling me closer into her and holds my waist, her touch makes me even more wet as she holds my body in place from moving my hips around. My fingers rub on my wet panties making me moan but I bite my lip so melanie can't hear my moans. My finger rubs on my clit so fast- "m-mommy~", I moaned softly so melanie can't hear me but she heard me.."princess, are you okie my love?", Mel said and I turned my body around so it is facing hers and I looked her up innocently, my eyes vulnerable to her, she stares at me with her soft eyes & I kiss her passionately & she kisses me back, she knows I'm horny because she can feel my juices leaking out from my wet panties into her thighs..she touches my body and forces her tongue inside my mouth as she lifts my top to touch my boobs and I moan in the kiss. "Your moans sound so cute hermosa~" and I blush from what she said to me. "M-Mel~" I moaned out as she begins to tease me and kisses my neck and makes her way to my wet panties & slides them off~ she quickly thrusts two fingers inside of me and I moan loudly this time. I start to cry like a crybaby when Mel is going too fast.."c-cumming~ I-m going to c-cum m-melanie~" melanie stops moving her fingers and it makes me whine......melanie switches sides and is on her knees, her face inches away from my pussy. She starts eating me out while staring at me too look at how I react to her touch. I start moaning and crying uncontrollably, my legs start shaking and I arching my back. "m-melanie I'm going to cum~" I moaned. Melanie then sucks two fingers inside me while her tongue is traveling inside my walls and her fingers penetrating my clit. I immediately cum all over her face as she licks my juices and lets me ride my orgasm~ melanie rises her head and comes closer to me to give me a kiss on the lips, making me taste myself. I whimper & still shaking..melanie kissess my cheek. "I will give you candy, some milk & cookies okie love?" ~ "o-okie" I stutter. Melanie smiles at me & walks away to nurture me. Disney is still playing so I get distracted by it until melanie comes back with all the sweets and milk. She came in with new panties for me because I soaked my other ones. I blush and look down when I think of it. I didn't notice melanie staring at me when I saw what she was holding other then my food. She slid my new clean panties on and gave me cookies and they were so yummy!! :3 melanie baked them for me hehe~ melanie comes to cuddle me and hug me as she kisses my head & leaves more kisses on my face.
"I love you y/n, my princess"
"I love you melanie :3"

haii this my first time writing a melanie imagines pls dont hate i was scared to post this but oof 💃🏻