I scream~♡

warnings: none just a silly little story abt you & melanie getting icecream from the big bad wolf man~

🤍Tag you're it and Milk and cookies🤍

Once upon a time there was a girl named melanie and her little girl named y/n, it was once a very very boring day for them until a bad wolf disguised as a icecream man came along into their little sweet home, taking their sweet innocence away until the angels spoke~

Melanie
It is a very boring day this time around. I am praying to my angels like always, cleansing myself & my crystals & dancing a little. My little angel is playing with her rushton dolls & watching Dora the explorer & 80s my little pony, as I can hear her giggle in the other room but soon I hear a faint song
  play~

Y/n
As I play with my dolls, eating yummy candy while watching tv too, I hear a song play outside somewhere & it is coming closer, it's sounds like..

"THE ICECREAM TRUCK IS HERE!! :3" I yelled out happily.

Melanie comes in the room to shush me with her finger on her lips and the other on her hips.

I say sorry oof.

before she turns around I run to her and say.

"Melanie melanie, can I please get a icecream please please can I can I??" I ask playfully, wanting an answer right away.

"Okie but I'm coming with you"

"Yay!! :3 I'm so happy!!" I say.

"mel mel let's go pleaseeeee!!"

"Okie my angel but you need to wait!"

"but the icecream truck can leave any moment now!!" I say jumping and shaking my leg while playing with my fingers as I say with a worried face that we won't get icecream.

"Now why would it leave if it just got here sweetie?"

I couldn't say anything because she was kinda right.

Melanie kisses me on the cheek and told me to go get ready she will be ready. She had to find something but she can't because the faeries are playing tricks on her.

I quickly put on a cute short sleeve dress that had ruffles on it. I wore it since I was a little girl it still fits hehe. I wore it with ruffle socks and my Mary Jane shoes, my hair braided into two pigtails

melanie wore a victorian like pink dress with white socks that went up her knees, with some pretty heels. Her pretty split hair are down.

Melanie looked so coquette~

She held my hand to go to the icecream truck man, he looked like a wolf with a wicked smile, it scared me a little bit then I saw all the ice creams they were so cute and pretty and colorful! So many to choose from.

Melanie held my hand tight for some reason.

"What do you want my angel?"