✦𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓽 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂✦

"𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪..𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙..𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥..𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖..."

~𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓀𝑜 𝐼𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒾

☾✧𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃✧☽

Maybe it wasn't the best of ideas to just run off with Sailor Moon and Luna on a whim to save Naru from an entire monster, but it was too late for that.

Y/N was already there as sailor Eclipsis. When the three of them arrived, Naru was on the floor backed up into a corner while a monster loomed over her.

"Stop right there," Sailor Eclipsis shouts uncharacteristically boldly. The monster turns its head revealing its wrinkly pink skin and long pointy ears, sharp teeth crowd its open mouth and its eyes are black with tiny pupils.

"Ew," Sailor Eclipsis doesn't stop herself from saying.

"Who are you?" The demon asks its voice husky and deep.

Sailor Moon and Sailor Eclipsis look at each other simultaneously and share an "uhhhh."

In unison. Luna steps onto a table, before sitting down and being bathed under the pearly white glow of the moonlight. She meows up at the thin crescent moon, and Sailor Moon and Sailor Eclipsis both look up at it.

"I get it now," Sailor Moon concludes.

"I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and justice! I am Sailor Moon, and now in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"

"I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and for balance! I am Sailor Eclipsis, the sins you've committed will not go unpaid for!"

"Sailor Moon, Sailor Eclipsis? I am Morga! Get ready to die!" The monster challenges, before charging at Sailor Eclipsis and Sailor Moon.

The two sailor guardians look at each other dumbstruck before running away in a panicked hurry.

"Now, it is time for all of those who are wearing my jewelry to attack!" Morga yells and shortly after multiple women come in wearing sparkly red jewelry of all kinds.

They start chasing the two sailor guardians around the table, the girls screaming in fear.

"What are you two doing? Attack them!" Luna yells at the duo.

"Thanks, Luna, we'll be sure to take your advice once we figure out how to fight literal demons!" Sailor Eclipsis snaps back.

The guardians run around the table again, just to find themselves face to face with a hoard of the brainwashed women, the original one that was chasing them still behind them.

Sailor Eclipsis looks around desperately, in an attempt to find a way to get the two of them out of the situation they found themselves in.

A golden rose strikes the space in between the brainwashed and the guardians, and two masked figures seem to be the reason but Sailor Eclipsis doesn't dwell on that long, as her eyes land on Sailor Moon, who looks like she's holding in tears.

Sailor Moon starts wailing, "WAAAAH! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I'M TOO YOUNG!"

She begins sobbing, her round red pieces seeming to elevate the cries sending out ultrasonic waves.

Sailor Eclipsis covers her ears as for once Usagis crying comes in handy breaking glass and seeming to significantly weaken the monster and her brainwashed army.