✦𝓩𝓮𝓾𝓼~ 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼✦

"𝓩𝓮𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹,"

"Y-Y/N..." Opalite stands awkwardly, trying to console me, while I hug my knees close to my chest and burry my crying face into them.

"D—Don't cry! I mean, everything turned out okay, right?" I look at her as tears stream down my face with a blank expression.

"Okay, sure, yeah, you may have almost killed your twin sister and all your friends, but on the plus side, you broke that crystal thing in half, right? So that means you are the reason they survived!"

That's true; I broke the legendary silver crystal in half, which protected Usagi and the others from my attack, but I am also to blame for the destruction of half of Tokyo. Usagi later used her Moon Healing Escalation and fixed it. But still.

I look at her, my bottom lip trembling as I try to contain the tears that refuse to stop spilling. I sob and bury my face back into my knees, and she irks.

"Wh-what do I do now? I can't go home anymore! What a-about Mom and Dad and Shingo!?" I wail, stuttering between sobs.

There was little I could do. There is no way I could simply go back home and see Usagi again.

"Well, I was homeless when we first met! It's not that bad; you'd be surprised at what some people will throw away! Ya' know, once I found a whole box of donuts in a dumpster! And there was barely any mold; ya' know that was—"

She stops short when she sees my face, which I'm sure looks like it's about to burst.

"I'm gonna be a dumpster diver!" I sob freely now, and Opalite stands unsure of how to comfort me.

"Opalite." Vision sighs, joining us on the sidewalk we sit on.

"How many times must I tell you not to attempt to console people? You do a dreadful job."

"Well, at least I'm tryin'! You decided to take your sweet time, huh?" Opalite quips, putting her hands on her hips as she huffs.

"I agree with you, Y/N. It wouldn't be wise to return to the Tsukino household with the circumstances we have found ourselves under." He nods at his own words, situating himself in front of me.

"However. I will be the first to admit that the 'dumpster diving lifstyle,' Opalite describes is not one I am prepared to adjust to."

I nod, frantically wiping tears as Opalite scratches her silver hair in thought.

"We n-need to come up with a plan that allows us to find a new place to stay without resorting to... Vision nods, agreeing with me, but Opalite tilts her head.

"I don't have a house; uh, Vison don't either." Opalite recounts as she scratches her head in thought.

Oh, I know! Taiotsu has—"