012

Y'all betta
Vote n Comment for a new update !

SIN = KAIYES

MAGO = BEN

BULLET = KD

IMANI A. JADE

 JADE

SUNDAY
7:47PM

IMANI was on her phone, ignoring Kaiyes who was jumping on her bed. She was taking videos of her new hair do, paid by Kaiyes.

He said he wanted to see her with bangs and a different color. The boy also just really wanted to pull on her new hair style.

"It's weird how much energy you have at night, baby are you even tired?" He ignored her, continuing his "workout".

Kai was growing on her, maybe it was the affection or the insane amount of gifts.

She said she wouldn't get into a high school relationship again, because she was gonna go off somewhere after graduation. It really just wasn't ideal.

He was obsessed with Imani, and it isn't a statement you should take lightly. The boy would do anything, literally anything for her. To be honest he was like this in all his relationships, although he's only been in two.

Well he's claiming two. Other bitches could say they dated or whatever but deep down, he knew only two other people had his heart once before.

Yaya, and Jania. The first time he was the one who broke up with Yaya, because he realized she was crazier than him and he couldn't let that slide.

So controlling, he couldn't catch a break. Couldn't even leave the cafeteria at school to go the bathroom, without her claiming he was seeing another bitch.

Even if he was; which only happened once, it wasn't none of her business. He could never do anything, at all. Couldn't even hang with his friends, without her in the room.

The boy just wanted to be free, free to make his own mistakes. He was only freshly 16 at the time anyway.

Jania was something else she made him feel nice, at the beginning.

Always wanting to go places with him at the start, showering him with love, then suddenly she just stopped. He wondered what he did wrong, but she wouldn't give him an answer.