14

Everyone was tired from drinking, dancing and laughing once the night was over.  They started to get ready for the bride and groom to leave. wedding security was leading everyone out and sparklers were being handed out to guests.  Before the bridal party and groomsmen left Geo pulled Idalia aside.  "You need to tell him how you feel."  Geo whispered to Idalia standing away from people.  "How?"  Idalia said back.  "It just has to happen.  Listen, you should have seen the way he was looking at you when your guys were dancing.  He loves you, and you love him too.  Your just scared."  Geo said.  Idalia did love him and once someone was  finally honest with her, she realized what she was hiding from herself.  "Ill tell him one day."  Idalia said. "Girl, you kill me sometimes." Geo said laughing a little and shaking her head. 

They said there goodbyes as they walked out and everyone waved sparklers around.  It was beautiful.

Soon, everyone started heading back to there rooms and Idalia went up to hers.  She decided to shower, clean off her makeup and get in a pair of sweatpants. 
She heard a ring on her phone. It was Chris.  She opened the message which read "are you up?"  Idalia texted back saying she was. He asked her to meet her  in the hotel garden by the fountain. She agreed, she got on her sneakers and went downstairs in the elevator.  the hotel garden was pretty big and had paths to walk on.  She spotted Chris sitting by the fountain.  He was wearing sweatpants too with a baggy white t-shirt.  "Hey" he said. "Hey" she said back. "Want to walk around?"  Idalia asked. Chris nodded his head and stood up.  Chris looked over to Idalia.  The moonlight was illuminating her face. She looked beautiful with her brunette curls and light brown eyes.  "Can I ask you something?"  Chris said looking at Idalia as they walked.  Idalia couldn't look at him.  She was too nervous.  "Sure."  Idalia responded.  "That night by the pool in Manchester, why did you leave?"  He asked making Idalia way more nervous than she already was. "Um, I don't know." She said still not able to look at him.  "What do you mean you don't know?" He said back to her.  "I mean, Im not sure."  She said.  "Idalia, I can't be the only one here that feels this way." He said as he stopped and grabbed her arm.  Idalia knew what he meant by:feels this way. They were now standing in the middle of a pathway that was overlooking the ocean.  "Your not.  Its just the last time I was in a relationship It was great but I wasn't able to have full commitment.  The last time I was romantic with someone I ruined it.  You take such good care of me and your like the best guy ever.  I don't want to hurt you." Idalia said tearing up a little.  "I know you would never hurt me.  Idalia, I love you.  More than Ive ever loved anyone." Chris said grabbing Idalias hand and holding it.  "I love you too, Chris." Idalia said they were now a few inches apart.  They both started to lean in.  There lips smashed together as Chris had his hand on Idalias waist and Idalia had hers placed softly on his jawline.  They didn't want to pull away.  They wished it could last forever.

The next morning was Idalias flight back to Portugal.
She woke up putting her arm over to the other side of her bed expecting Chris to be there.  She got up and put on his t-shirt, she spotted him on the balcony.  "Good morning" he said smiling at her.  He had no shirt on, just sweat pants.  He walked up to her and leaned in for a kiss.  It was soft. Between the kiss he pulled away for a minute. "Your so pretty." He said and continued the kiss.  They eventually pulled away.  "Im flying back to Portugal today."  Idalia said rubbing his arm with her hand while his hands were on her waist.  "Ill come with you."  He said back smiling.  "You will?" Idalia said giggling.  "Yeah" he said back to her. "I'm good with that." Idalia said smiling.  "Good, you better get used to me." He said smirking.  Idalia rolled her eyes in a playful way and started to walk away. "Ive got to go get my stuff packed, you should go to  your room and get packed to."  Idalia said. "Ok." He said.  "Oh Idalia, one more thing." He added as Idalia turned around smirking a bit.  "Would you be my girlfriend?" He said making Idalia blush a little.  "Sure, if you really want me that bad."  Idalia said smiling and Chris giggled. 

Authors note:
Yay! There finally together.  I feel like the rest of the book will just be them being cute as a couple and managing fame and dating. 

Im not sure how many more chapters I want there to be, probably 15-20 more. 

I will post the next chapter probably the day after tomorrow.
Sorry I'm making you guys wait I'm just super busy but there is a possibility that I will post one earlier than that.
I always say I would post one the day after tomorrow but I end up doing it the next day. I just don't know if I would have time to write a chapter the next day lol.

Did you guys hear speak now Taylor's version.  Its so freaking good, if you haven't heard it go listen to it now.

Thank you for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love ya'll!!