24

"Ok, here." Geo said handing Idalia the pregnancy tests she bought. "Why did you buy 8?" Idalia said and giggled a little. "Just to be sure!" Geo said laughing. "I'm nervous." Idalia admitted. "Don't be." Geo said smiling. Idalia went to the bathroom and did her business. She came out of the bathroom with all 8 pregnancy tests wrapped in toilet paper on the gross sides. "I can't look." Idalia said. "Its ok, I will." Geo said taking them from Idalia. The girls waited a minute until they checked. "Its time." Geo said. She stood up from Idalias bed and walked over to the tests that were lying on the table. "Oh no, what do they say." Idalia asked. Idalia and Chris had been trying to get pregnant for about a week now and these were the first tests she was taking. She really hoped they were positive. "They are all positive!" Geo said with a massive smile.  "Really!?" Idalia said getting up to go look. "Yeah!"  Geo said jumping up and down.

"Im going to gain ten pounds from all this." Geo said sticking her hand into the chip bag.  The girls were eating all the snacks in Idalias pantry and watching knocked up.  "Well It doesn't matter for me cause I'm pregnant." The girls both laughed.  "So how are you gonna tell Chris?" Geo said smiling.  "I will probably do it tonight at dinner.  I'm meeting him at a restaurant after his practice in an hour."  Idalia said and Geo nodded. 

Soon, Idalia started to get ready.  She put on a red silk mini dress that she got from Versace.  Then she put on light makeup.  She left her hair down and grabbed her matching bag.  Her driver was waiting for her outside and they made there way to the restaurant.

Inside the restaurant was Chris.  "Hi, meu amor."  He said giving her a kiss.  They sat down and looked at the menu.  The waiter came with Idalias favourite bottle of wine.  He poured the glasses and took there orders.  "Are you gonna drink that?" Chris said with a funny look on his face once the waiter left.  "Um, no."  Idalia said turning a bit red.  Chris laughed.  "Is it not your favourite wine anymore?"  He asked.  "No nothing could ever beat this wine. Um, i-its just."  Idalia said nervously.  "I'm pregnant." She said quietly so nobody could hear even though Chris always reserves the private table at the back.  Chris had the biggest smile on his face.  "Oh my god!"  He said standing up.  He gave Idalia a hug and sat back down.  "I'm so happy."  He said.  The two talked for the rest of dinner.  They were both so happy about the new chapter they were going to start in the lives.

Idalias instagram:
(A few months later)

Idalias instagram:(A few months later)

Liked by charlesleclerc and 72,179,937 more

IdaliaPereira:  so happy i'm going to be able to meet you guys soon!🩷🩷

View all 19,837,278 comments

Georginarodrigez: omg its twins!!

Khloekardashian: so happy for you 🥹 🩷
(IdaliaPereira: ILY 😘

User2: imagine what Idalia and Chris's kids would look like, literally so gorgeous

Cr7: so excited to meet my grandchildren🫶
(Cristianoronaldojr:🫶

User7: omg shes still so gorgeous when she is pregnant!

Authors note:
She's pregnant with twins!!
The next chapter is the last chapter😭
But it will be about there life with kids, so that's exciting!

Not sure when ill publish the next chapter, but within the next week.

Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment!
Love you guys!