Chapter 5

Pete POV:-

That bastard!!! 

I was already annoyed about him and Porsche working together but then he dare question my friendship with Arm when he was the one who flirted with Porsche in the past. I know it was his father's plan and his past is none of my business, but when he said that Arm wants to steal me from him, I lost my patience. What does he mean by steal? Am I his property? Does he not trust me?😤😤

I left his room to get some coffee and clear my mind. After relaxing for a while I feel like I may have overreacted and now I feel guilty for losing it like that. It seemed like he was jealous of me and Arm but I don't understand why.

 I was jealous of him and Porsche but I was too embarrassed to tell him so I ended up accusing him to put him under the spotlight.

Ugh!! What do I do now? I should talk it out with him, but I don't want to tell him that I was jealous because of my own insecurities. I have always tried to blend in the background and not grab attention but I was not noticeable anyway. I can't tell Vegas about this because I don't want him to pity me. 

I walk back to his room when I heard Vegas and Macau talking. Macau might have arrived sometime after I left. Usually, I would just walk in but Vegas's words stopped me.

"I fucked up, Macau." Vegas sounded stressed.

"What happened Hia? Are u and P'Pete having your first lover's quarrel?" Macau said playfully like he is teasing Vegas.

"Maybe. He was quite angry when he went out."

"What did you do Hia? I have never seen P'Pete lose his patience."

Vegas told him everything that happened.

"hahaha"

"Macau, that's not funny!!!!" 

"It is, Hia. And you look cute when you are jealous."

I slightly opened the door to peek in but made sure they didn't notice. I could see Vega's face. He was glaring at Macau and his cheeks were a little red. He does look cute.😊

"Leave it, I don't want to talk to you." he huffed and looked away from Macau.

"Hahaha...okok... I am sorry. Now seriously, why did You get upset over Arm and P'Pete talking?"

"I didn't like the way Arm was looking at Pete with those heart eyes. I can tell when someone likes someone."

"Maybe u misunderstood. Maybe because he was seeing P'Pete after a long time he was a little emotional. Why are you overthinking this?"

"Because I am scared," Vegas said in a tiny voice. I never thought Vegas could behave like this. And what is he scared of?

"I am scared that I may not be good enough for him and one day he might realize that and leave me. He is so pretty and sexy. He is like a ball of sunshine that lightens up my world. Anyone would be lucky to have him. But I ended up upsetting him because of my jealousy." 

Vegas's words shocked me. I didn't know Vegas thought of me this way. I still don't know why but that is my insecurity. I was so wrong about this. Both of us are afraid of losing each other thinking we are not good enough. Now I need to talk to him. I don't want him to think like this.

I walk inside the room. "Vegas.."

"Pete.."

"Macau, can I talk to Veags alone please?"

"Sure phi." Macau left the room and I sat on the chair next to Vegas' bed. Vegas looking at me worriedly.

Vegas POV:-