Chapter 20

PETE POV
After thinking really hard about date ideas, i came up with few. I realised that there is nothing fancy I can do for him, something he wouldn't have experienced before and instead i could do something normal because he never got live a normal life. He never experienced silly boyfriend stuff and only ever knew the fancy, flashy stuff. Also i realised that one thing he would enjoy the most would some uninterrupted time with me.

So after getting ready i drove him to our first destination which was a place where we can make our own knives. He loves his knives and takes very good care of them so i thought we could make one of our own. He looked a bit surprised but excited nonetheless.

I learned a lot, not only from the instructor but from Vegas too. The instructor was very impressed with his knowledge. He helped me a lot throughout the process but ofcourse he also used every chance to touch and flirt with me. Since it was our date i let him do it and even flirt back.

*Vegas's knife*

*Vegas's knife*

*Pete's knife*

After the long session we got hungry, so I took him to a restaurant that serves all kinds of cuisines. We have very different choices in food, so I found a place which serves both western and thai cuisine. This restraunt is not super big but has good reviews plus its quite peaceful. We took a corner seat and sat close to each other. We chatted a lot, sharing stories from our childhood, silly dreams, our firsts in everything and laughed alot. We also talked about our future plans for ourselves, Macau and phayu.

 We also talked about our future plans for ourselves, Macau and phayu

After eating we went on a long drive. I took him to the outerpart of the city and parked near a cafe. We enjoyed some coffee and then walked around the area enjoying the quiet and calm along with each other's warmth.

It was around 5 Pm when we decided to head back.

"Pete." I turned to look at him.

"Hmm?" He came close to me and caressed my face.

"Thanku for the wonderful date. You are perfect. I am not used to being taken care of but you made today so special. I have never talked this much my life as much as i did today. And i loved having u all to myslef, holding u close, knowing more about you and sharing parts of my own. I love u so much baby. U are my world."

"I love u too Vegas and I am glad u enjoyed today but the date is not over yet."

"What? There's more?"

"Yeah. Just one thing left. Come let's go"

We left the place and drove back to the city. This is what i have am most nervous about. I dont know how he will react to this but i hope he doesn't hate it.

We reached the pet store and i glanced at him. He looked speechless. I took his hand and walked inside. The moment he saw a hedgehog, he tried to walk away. I held his hand tightly to stop him and took him to a corner to have some privacy to talk.

"Pete, what does this mean?"

"Vegas, do u know why i asked u on a date today?"

"To spend time together?"

"Yes but also to show u how much I love u and appreciate everything u do for me. I wanted to show u that ur happiness is just as important for me as much as mine is for u. I know u loved all ur pets before but never got to fully embrace them. Please Vegas, don't walk away from this. I won't force u but please choose ur happiness for once."

"But Pete...they all leave me" his voice broke and his eyes were filled with tears. I pulled him in a hug.

"Vegas, everyone has fixed time on this planet. All that matters is how we spend it. If u give them a life full of love and care, the memories will be all worth the efforts. Besides, there is no one who is going to harm them this time. U can provide them with utmost care to make sure they live their full term."

He pulled back and smiled.

"U are right Pete. Thanku..i love u"

"I love u too." We shared a sweet kiss and went back to the see the hedgehog.

While he was buying all the things required to care of his pet and get it ready to take home, I looked around some more when a tiny paw hanging out of a cage caught my attention. I walked towards it and gasped. Infront of me was the most beautiful kitten i have ever seen.

 Infront of me was the most beautiful kitten i have ever seen

I looked at it awestruck.

"I think we will be getting 2 pets today."

Vegas spoke behind me all of a sudden making me flinch. I looked at him to ask if he is sure. He chuckled and gave me the look that says 'anything for u baby'.

We happily took our pets home. I am so excited to name them. We reached home and showed Macau and phayu our new pets.

"Our family is growing pretty quickly. Should I look forward to u guys bringing another baby next time u go on a date???" He said.

We all laughed together. Phayu looked very excited to play with his new friends. Overall today was great.

VEGAS POV
Today was the best day of my life besides the day Pete came to me. He took me on a date today and made it so special. We spent the entire day together. He understands me so well. He tries his best to divide his time between me, phayu and Macau equally but sometimes phayu needs him more which leaves me craving for his time. But today he gave his undivided attention, indulged in my whims and made me feel so loved. I feel so overwhelmed.

We even got pets today. I was so scared but also wanted a pet so desperately. I missed the chance to love my previous pets properly. I want to do it right this time. We named my 🦔 Venice and 🐈 Miko. We are one big family now. All thanks to my baby. I am gonna make love to him all night tonight.

‐------------‐----------------------------------------------------
New chapter is finally here. It has been so long. But I am finally back. This was a short chapter but I'll try to write longer ones now.

I am so happy to see bible and build acting again. As a fan of their art, I am truly happy and proud. But I am also having a hard time accepting this change. I always anticipated seeing them work with new people and also some projects together. As actors they need to try out different roles together and separately. But the fact that we won't see them working together any time soon or maybe never is so hard to digest. But I wish them all the luck 🤞🖤💙