Chapter 1

(unrelated but i learned that Issei is a term for a japanese person immigrates to North America, google it)

...

...

...

...

...

"MASTER WAKE UP AND USE MY BODY TO YOUR LIKI-"

*CRUSH*

What the hell?! That's not my alarm clock! Wait...where am I? WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PORN!

I'm so disgusted at what I'm looking at that I think I'm going to throw up

"Issei!"

Huh? Who was that and who is Issei? 

"Issei, Are you ok? I heard a crash in there."

I stay quiet because I don't think she's talking to me.

Then this woman who seems to be in her 40's opens the door and I'm surprised.

"Issei, respond when I talk to you, you made me more worried!"

I then realized that she was talking to me.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you I'm so sorry!" I bowed my head apologetically.

She then comes over and puts her hand on my head.

"Are you feeling ok?"

I respond.

"Yes I am."

She then smiles and stood up.

"I'm glad. You really had your mother worried there."

...wait what? She's my mother? But but how? I look to the right and see a mirror. I see a boy with brown hair looking back at me.

"Issei? Are you alright?"I respond"Huh? Oh sorry Mom, I

I respond

"Huh? Oh sorry Mom, I...was just deep in thought."

"Oh, do you want to talk about it?"

Hmmm. Considering the room, the boy I think I currently am was a massive pervert, call me a detective. Time to fix that.

"Actually, yes. Can we talk about it over breakfast?"

She seemed shocked.

"Oh? Ok that's fine."

She then leaves the room and closes the door softly.

I get up and look at the closet and see what looks to be a school uniform. I look at the remnants of what seems to be a perverted alarm clock. It's a weekday, so it's a school day. Guess I have to stay in school in...what's this even called? Second life? Afterlife? Whatever this is I have to go to school.

I put on the uniform and head downstairs and see another person. A man with glasses and brown hair. He seems to be in his mid 40's to early 50's. I'm guessing this is my new father. He was sitting down by my new mother.